World LOZ-8611: Threats Resurface in the Forgotten Courage AU! (TW)

A world where, in a series of unfortunate events involving Relica, Link is captured by Ganondorf's forces and wiped of his memories. Now, as he resurfaces known only as Power's Retainer, his friends must fight back while trying to figure out who he is, but is all truly as it seems...?

Perhaps this too can be reflected in the story of the Anomalice, a month after many uncomfortable truths come to light, ultimately culminating in the creation of a Bad End World cluster in the MT multiverse as Mikado Yuga, the Vessel for the first Anomalice, Mona Artemision, chooses to betray everyone he knows in order to get revenge on his fake mother while attempting to kill himself off. Following the Ragnarök Tournament where they barely manage to scrape a victory to avoid being erased by the Creator Gods, the remaining six Fragmented Code Digimon finally resurface. This world is the eighteen to be visited, and the first one of the six is none other than ShatteredHopemon, who hailed from a Bakugan Battle Planet world where Marduk Jenkins lost his life to the Healing Core Cell's destruction at his hands. The countdown for the destruction of the MT multiverse continues, and the Dimension Keepers find themselves struggling through the issues that continue to arise. However, perhaps an old face may be able to lend them a hand, as a new story kicks into high gear for one Suguri Hannya...

"... So, any questions, Class?"

Yellow eyes looked out the glass windows as some familiar Pokémon swam by. Kieran yawned slightly, tapping his fingers impatiently on his desk. He couldn't wait to get out of this stuffy classroom... he had training to do!

"... and you're dismissed!"

Finally! Kieran jumped up to his feet, eager to get back to building his team up. He had been dealing with some issues beforehand but now he had everything he needed for the right strategy to hopefully become more powerful! (Against what or who is the real question...)

"Ah, Kieran, could you stay back for a while?" A familiar voice then cut those plans short, making him freeze as his pupils went feral. Okay, this was annoying!

Still, he kept a level tone when the teacher walked up to him. "M-Miss Briar. What can I do for you?"

"Well, nothing much, I suppose. I did notice you were spacing out during class," she admitted. "Is there anything going on, perhaps? I do understand that Ashley has had an... interesting influence on you, but I am concerned for you."

Yeah, in what world? He spat out internally, but maintained a friendly smile to her while saying, "Well, I suppose you can say that."

After all, she and Ogerpon still got chosen...

He still remembered, of course. How the Keepers had all met in another world, discussing some weird stuff in a different room while he, Ashley, Relica-san, and two other people sat in the meeting room. He would come to know the two as Monica November and Mikado Yuga, although the latter seemed to have done something really, really bad, if his gaze told him anything. (Just like how he had...)

Anyway, they had decided to accept the others in for training (in Yuga's case, they were actually keeping him in a different space cause of his actions and the absence of his Buddy? What did that mean?), but as for Kieran...

"Look, this job is very dangerous... and Anomalice are the only ones who can do something about it..." Areum frowned at him.

He bit his lip. "Yeah, I know, but from what I can gather, not all of you are 'Anomalice' right?"

"You're right on that. Sandayuu isn't one, but he's had training. With the announcement of a tournament between mortals and gods coming up, and the other Fragmented Code Digimon MIA, we need to take this time to prepare for whatever could come. We..." she hesitated.