A Rito Archer, A Former Mercenary, a Nurturing Trainer and a Lost Boy

Things can only take a dive for the worse as Apophimon reveals where he came from; a Forbidden Verse where his friends died while a MarinAngemon could do nothing as the world burned. The despair pools into the Code of Melancholy, making him lose himself more than he should, and right now, only Amanokawa Hiro, who's gained a new power from Solisamon (?) can stand against him. However, is he truly the only one to stand against this new threat? With vortexes opening up at random, things may not end as well as they normally do...

"So... there are other worlds out there." That wasn't phrased as a question. It was a statement to confirm. 

Mosse nodded. "Link and Relica already knew since they helped me and some of my friends when there was a breach, so..." 

"And you are no longer a mercenary." Sidon crossed his arms. 

"Basically. Turned a new leaf after meeting the team. It's kinda hard not to when things get as crazy as they did back then," she answered, petting Alge softly. "I... Didn't use to have Alge here."

Things had really changed, huh? From a mercenary infected with a thing meant to make her lose her mind to a person fighting to protect the worlds...

She closed her eyes. "And as for the mark... You say Relica had it?"

"Yeah... What that mean?" Yunobo asked softly.

"I... I don't know. But the fact that it was glowing..." It didn't mean anything good, she could tell. "You said that she was being cold? What happened to her? Last time I saw her, she was excitable and warm."

The three shared a glance.

Revali inhaled. "It... It is a complicated matter."

"How can I help if you don't tell me?" She asked bluntly. "Things are ****ed up in the worlds as is. I can't afford to bring you three to meet her, so I need all the info I can get."

"Wait, why can't we?!" Sidon raised his voice. He couldn't help but not trust this lady even though Link had vouched for her. "For all we know you could-"

"If I had wanted her dead, I would have done that a LONG TIME AGO WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD." She shut him up with a glare. "I don't blame you for mistrusting me but for the love of all things in the SRS, the worlds aren't stable enough. If I try bringing you through, I worry things will truly fall apart."

"What do you mean?" Revali demanded.

"Basically, it's not safe for those who aren't like me and Relica to be hopping worlds. Especially this world when it's not even connected to the other worlds," She sharply answered. "We've yet to establish connections. Even the Miraculous world has more connections than this world, so I will NOT have any of you risking your necks for this!"

"What makes YOU so special then?!" He glared at her heatedly. "What makes you SO special that YOU have to go after my daughter!?"

"Unless you want your daughter to NOT HAVE A FATHER, BE MY GUEST! THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE PORTALS AND IT ONLY REGISTERS ANOMALICE LIKE US!" She snapped back. She saw his point, of course, but she refused to make Relica lose her father due to his utter ROCK HEAD! "SO SIT YOUR *** DOWN AND TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW! GOSH, THE WAY YOU ACT MAKES ME WONDER IF YOU'RE THE REASON YOUR DAUGHTER IS SO COLD!"

He.... He froze right there. She... She was...

"That out of line!" Yunobo gasped.

"I..." Her voice faltered. "I didn't mean to shout." She seemed so surprised by her outburst.

"If you're going to be like this, I would rather risk dying to get Relica back than trust YOU, someone who could easily switch to Ganon's side," Sidon spat out. "Let's leave. You make me sick, Moslaz, with your shifty allegiances."