World TLCN-1591: The Miraculous Blessing AU Has Variety in Shades & Spots!

A world where the Miraculous super hero team in Paris are actually spiritual descendants of various mythological creatures, such as Marinette Dupain-Cheng being a descendant of the Myrmekes, a gold-hoarding ant species from ancient Greece, and Adrien Agreste, alongside his father, Gabriel Agreste, being descended from the Cat-Sìth. The Miraculous are heirlooms passed down in order to harness the powers of these creatures, but Gabriel Agreste ends up stealing the Miraculous of other families to become a villain terrorizing their home, absorbing the blessings and leaving them helpless...

This is the sixth world the Anomalice will be entering in search of the Mystical Travel Miraculous. But with the new revelation shaking the Dimension Keepers, how will they move forward?

All the while, the clock ticks and one light on the mysterious box still stands... What can they do now?

That... Remains to be seen.

"They are decidedly NOT okay," Bakera finally declared to Sandayuu, Solarmon, Connex, Shiift, Goromi, Bluepon, Kumadillo and Kusamimi Kayuchi as the group huddled together in the base.

The final member of the Youkai band, and the newest one to boot, frowned. "I totally get you. Tsuchiyume has not left his room at all. I think he's mealing on granola and oatmeal again!"

Bluepon nodded. "I heard from Fubuki that Jinpei's outright skipping class now...."

"Ranto is submerging himself in work," Goromi added. "I thought he was bad before all this, oh I was very wrong...."

"Kuma kuma!!" Kumadillo spoke up.

"Gangsan-senpai and Daun-senpai have been checking on their cousin, not even visiting here once... Solarmon is worried..." Sandayuu looked down. "And Skyla-san has yet to show up at all."

Solarmon turned her gears, eyes conveying her feelings. (Gangsan had only been as broken as this when they had found out about what could have been, who he could have been were fate not so cruel...)

Connex was crying, and Bluepon took to patting her as the blue moon-themed Youkai spoke, "The only two who are remotely okay are Sandayuu and Wuliang for obvious reasons..."

Sandayuu hadn't looked up, tears trying to pierce through so they could come out. Shiift was buried deep into his hair, shaking as well.

(How had that truth broken them so hard? Sandayuu thought Nura was the worst, but... The way they were all so, so scared. So... Not their usual selves. The what-ifs had consumed them...

Jinpei had been on the mark when he said fighting this new threat would test them. And, of course, once again, Sandayuu was helpless. Like during the fight against Nura, he couldn't do ****...

He had underestimated stuff... Of course he would... He wasn't an Anomalice... Of course he wouldn't get it... Skyla was right. He was useless...)

"Where IS Wuliang anyway? Did the kid just up and vanish? Been empty here for the past few days minus us," Goromi asked. The yellow cat Youkai hoped the other could help since he was used to all this.

"I think he went back to his world. Something about checking on his family and mentors," Kusamimi answered. "Didn't say much, though."

(Maybe he WAS affected by this, but chose not to mention anything...

That thought alone scared everyone.)

"What do we do now...? Acheelmon is still out there..." Bakera then brought up the elephant in the room.

"We do need to figure that out..." Bluepon agreed. "Sandayuu, are you up to do that? In their stead?"

"Can I even?..." the YSP user gripped his blue pants. "Can I truly...?"