World MRF-29301: The World is Remade in the RPG Farm AU!

A world where following Moo's final sealing away, Sakura Genki is forcibly ejected from the game due to Orion's meddling. Years later, he returns to find that only a few remember him and the world has changed a lot more. Now he must travel alongside those who do remember; a rag-tag group indeed, in order to beat Orion and restore everyone's memories.

However, this world is the tenth to be besieged by the Anomalice, whose story is becoming clear as Proximamon and Nirvanamon are revealed to have had a role in their creation. But what truly happened in the past? Will the Dimension Keepers be able to stand strong when the Monster Farm Miraculous, Phoonix, has been taken over by LostValkyrimon? Perhaps their seniors may be able to lend them a hand here.

"The Miraculous was taken over by LostValkyrimon!?"

"Somehow," YWH Hajime remarked as he tapped his finger on the table. The programmer was very much unsure how this phenomenon came to be, considering what they knew of the Anomalice of the Mystical Travels world so far. "The surge has affected the Monster Farm worlds in that multiverse, including the main counterpart. We need to act fast if we want to help them out."

"But how?" Winnie asked while frowning, squinting towards the screen as she continued, "Don't we need the Miraculous to take down the mon? And normally you have to sever the contract with whoever allowed him to manifest but..."

"As was the case with Acheelmon, from what that world's Touma gave me. She possessed a mon and then held onto that body, destroying it to become her own. That world's Pascatmon never returned as a Digitama... Similarly, LostValkyrimon has possessed Phoonix, and the only way to possibly save them is to..."

Onyx looked horrified at what he was hinting at. Falcron and Lumagrowl paled as well.

"Are you saying that... we might have to destroy the Miraculous?" Lumagrowl stammered.

"But without that Miraculous, the balance will be messed up, and... we don't know what could happen..." Falcron spoke up.

"That's why, we need to figure out a way to either convince LostValkyrimon to let them go or to purify LostValkyrimon USING the Miraculous," YWH Hajime said.

"Purify? You mean like how Acheelmon was purified thanks to Tiggan's help?" Beisan inquired.

"That's right. As the world stands, it will collapse, so time is of the essence. I'm sure that the other Dimension Keepers are going to be trying to keep the balance. You know what that means."

Fingers flew across the keyboard as Onyx whooped. "It's been a while since we did anything!"

"We have been pretty stagnant, haven't we?" Winnie chuckled. "We'll brief the rest of them after the mission, so can you find the dimension they're in right now?"

"I'm pretty sure he teleported to one of the Monster Farm dimensions since that's where Phoonix would be the most powerful," Falcron offered. Thank goodness Wynton's ranting was finally coming in handy! The guy could go on for ages about dimensional stuff but at least he absorbed some of it!

"Alright. Hajime, can you sense out the world with the greatest distortion? That's probably where he is," Winnie suggested.

"Course," he said with a smile as he opened up some programs and ran some scans, typing like a natural while adding some codes to quicken the process before finally a world popped up. "Well, this is interesting."

"Did ya find it?" Onyx asked.

He nodded. "MRF-29301... And the time of interruption is when Genki first lands back in the Monster Farm game once more, on April 17, 2005."