World TOH-2304-??: The Blighted Isles AU Branches out!

An incident in TLCN-1591 leads to MB-Félix meeting the Belos of the Blighted Isles AU, although after connecting somehow, they must come face to face with Belos' personal nemesis, Gwenyth Blight. How will they be able to do so with Acheelmon and Tiggan still out there? Meanwhile, how are the Dimension Keepers going to find Sandayuu and the rest? All of it reaches its climax as the world's timeline creates a whole new branch; one borne from an unexpected bond. 

"Well, isn't this QUITE the treat?" A voice sang out of nowhere, making Belos and Félix jump up as a familiar person skipped into the field, the Abominations surrounding them. "Not one, but TWO humans from different worlds, one even with my little plaything~"

Félix noticed Belos' expression contort into an unadulterated rage, and deduced that this was the person who caused all his pain and suffering. That thought made him seethe a bit as well, for some reason. Huh, he wondered why. He was really connecting with this man, wasn't he?

"Can you fight?" He looked at Belos, who nodded while getting his palisman out (the one he had stolen from Gwenyth the day they met, one that had signified his resolve.) "I'm not defenseless. Pupa, you ready?"

Pupa chirped as she manifested, a beautiful monarch butterfly that pulsated with power. (She had reacted to Belos somehow. Even though he hated witches, he couldn't find it in himself to hate this child. [Had his path been darker, had he not realised, Pupa would have been the first palisman to be...])

Félix smirked. What a coincidence. Well then...

He got out his own brooch, standing back to back with the man he had just met, who he had just connected with, and said, "You better not hold me back, Monsieur Philip!"

"I could say the same to you!" Belos grinned back. "Let us get rid of these slime monsters for good!"

"No doubt!" he cut his thumb again, feeling the energy wash over him.

Weirdly enough, it was like he could feel his father with him now, whispering with a proud smile, I'm so proud of you, my boy.

Father, please watch over me. He closed his eyes, and Flairgos slid into battle stance, his fan spreading out into a plantain one while Philip swung his staff. To protect everyone, not just the humans, but also the good witches, he would defeat the queen and take her down!

(The small shift in mindset was all it took to change both of them. They were prepared to change for the better, not just for themselves but for others, their loved ones.

Moving forward despite their pain... A miracle was unveiling before the multiverse's very eyes.

His family grinned, their souls finally passing on, knowing he would avenge them once and for all.)

[Centuriomon watches this, eyes wide in shock. Never in the history of their multiverse had this...!

Expectations are subverted, the world turns once more, but in a different direction. A whole new story, unfurling in front of them, made possible by a friendship, no a possible found family dynamic, transcending time and space. Making fate bend to THEIR whims.

Perhaps... The name Fate Changer fits these two. Taking their lives into THEIR hands.])

The two moved as one, pouncing at the same time. Flairgos blasted flames all around, disintegrating the things around him while scratching at some of them to quicken the burning process. Philip used his staff to blast more fire and swatted the ones that tried to get close, burning them up if they even so as tried to touch Pupa.

From a hill not too far away, Tiggan's eyes stared at the two. Their bond had somehow become strong despite only knowing each other for a while. The desire to sacrifice one's self for the greater good... Oh, boy, did they understand. More than anyone, they wanted to protect their loved ones.