Come Back To Me...

Dave sat in Taylor's room at Wellington hospital, gently gripping his friend's hand he whispered hoping to hell that Taylor could hear him.

"Dude, you gotta wake up she's on her way. you gotta come back to her"

Dave had hated having to tell his little sister about Taylor but what choice did he really have? It would have been cruel to let her find out from the TV. So Baylee was joining them earlier than planned on a tour that had since been canceled.

Baylee and Virginia arrived many hours later, when they arrived at the hospital a nurse was giving them grief about not being Taylor's family and wouldn't let them pass. Dave could hear Baylee yelling from Taylor's room knowing instinctively that they weren't letting her in he gave Taylor's hand a squeeze and whispered.

"Told you she was coming"

He stood and made his way out to the nurse's station and addressed the woman blocking his family's entrance.

"It's ok. She's his Fiancee and this is our mother." The nurse nodded and apologized as Dave moved to hug his mother and sister before leading them into Taylor's hospital room. As they entered Baylee gasped and started to cry seeing Taylor hooked up to machines, he looked so pale and it scared her.

"Oh god T what have you done to yourself?" She moved to the side of the bed and leaned in to kiss his forehead before gently taking his hand and sitting in the chair beside him. "Jesus T, it was just a fight babe We weren't leaving you alone. I was just upset, Just please come back to us we need you"

When he didn't respond Baylee just sobbed harder, This was her fault she just knew it, she looked to Dave and their mother who were sitting side by side on the small couch that was in the private room. "This is my fault. I hung up. I shouldn't have done that"

Dave shook his head "he's been depressed. this isn't your fault, I shouldn't have left him alone" Virginia looked between her children torn between wanting to yell to snap them out of it and wanting to just hold onto them for dear life. "Neither of you are at fault. Taylor made a bad choice. It's his mistake but we are here to support him and take care of him, we're not here to put blame on anyone. He wouldn't want either of you blaming yourselves and I think you both know that."

Dave laid his head against his mother's shoulder "Especially you Bay. He won't want you stressing, he loves you and the baby so much so you have to stay strong for him. We both do"

Baylee sniffled trying to stifle her tears but just couldn't, she pressed the back of Taylor's hand to her lips and just sat there a moment before looking up at her boyfriend. "You are going to be okay Oliver Taylor Hawkins! We are here for you because we love you and we need you."

She kissed his hand again and sniffled "Please come back"

It broke Dave's heart both seeing Taylor in that bed and seeing his sister so heartbroken, He hadn't realized until just then how much Taylor and Baylee needed each other. Dave prayed silently to a god that he wasn't even sure existed, but he wanted to make whatever deal he could to bring Taylor back to his sister. He wanted them to be happy even if he had to stop making music to do it.

(A/N: short I know but I must move on to the next chapter)