No One Knows

Baylee was completely floored as she sat with Taylor in the foo's meeting about the new album, what the hell was her brother thinking? she watched as Chris and Nate though obviously hurt and angry listened as Dave told everyone he was going on tour with Queens and that they would be shelving the album for the forseeable.

It really wasn't Shifty and Nate that she was concerned about, It was the man who was currently wrapped tightly around her, not speaking, his head laid gently against her shoulder. Well he might not say anything but she was going to goddamnit. She gently shifted and gave Taylor's hand a squeeze before setting her fiery gaze on her brother. "So you're abandoning your band?"

Dave looked at her like she'd just slapped him "No. I just need to go do this other thing. We'll come back to the album we just need space"

Bay sighed shaking her head "Your band has commitments David. you have shows coming up" Dave sighed "I know Bay and we will keep doing them." Taylor finally spoke up "Bay, It doesn't matter your brother has made up his mind. I'll finish our commitments then I'm out...This shit isn't conducive to taking care of my mental health"

Baylee turned to look at Taylor as she kissed him softly "Everything will work itself out" She turned her gaze onto Dave "Figure your shit out. Or family holidays are gonna be uncomfortable", the older Grohl frowned "What's that supposed to fucking mean?" The young woman's dark eyes narrowed "Because we won't be there and mom will know it's because of you that she won't get holidays with the twins"

Dave frowned "Bay be reasonable" She finally pulled away from Taylor to stand up and moved so she was toe to toe with her brother, his tall frame seemingly looming over her mere 5'2" height, he didn't move he just stared down at her, she shoved him backwards towards the wall "SORT OUT YOUR SHIT DAVID!" She sighed "you think I want to see you four at odds? you think I want to see you and T fighting all the time? David you're my brother and I love you but something's got to give. The band that you created needs you. If touring with the guy who tried to force himself on your sister is what you need to do...It proves that you have absolutely no respect for the way that mom raised us."

For the second time Dave looked like he got smacked "I gotta do it Bay. I already signed on but I don't want the foo fighters to end, I never did. I just needed a brief change because the album guys I'm sorry but it's shit. I gotta figure out how we can salvage it" By this point Taylor had heard enough he stood and looked to Nate and Chris "If this asshole doesn't get his shit together you guys and I can do something together if you want." Both nodded but looked concerned as Taylor quietly walked upstairs, Baylee knew he was likely heading to the nursery to sit with the kids as he did from time to time when shit got too much for him to handle.

After the drummer's departure Shifty and Nate both took their leave each giving Baylee a hug and a kiss on the cheek as well as thanking her for the invite into her and Taylor's new house. Once they had gone she looked to Dave "You're breaking their hearts. Mine too." Dave groaned "What do you want me to do Bay? The sound on the album is all fucking wrong!" She gently patted his cheek "Then don't record commercially idiot. Think about it. Do the Queens shit, but you come back to your real band"

Dave nodded sadly hating the fact that he seemed to be disappointing two of the most important people in his life, he was even more shattered when Bay didn't even hug him goodbye or let him try to talk to T.

On the drive home Dave found himself sinking into his mind. Had he fucked everything up for everyone? Would T and Bay ever forgive him? Was something truly wrong with T mentally everything that had been said to him during that meeting swirled through his head. He truly loved his band he just needed to regroup didn't he?

He and T hadn't really talked about what the overdose had been like for either of them. T just acted like he was Ok and Dave just accepted it, had T been traumatized like he had been? Surely not T was fucking unconscious a two week nap, T hadn't had to deal with Bay's grief and worry.

Arriving home Dave slammed the door as he went to slump down onto the sofa and turn on the tv. He was angry how the fuck could T be so fucking selfish? T was fine he lived, Bay was fine they were just over reacting. Before the end of the documentary that he had turned on Dave had fallen asleep.

(A/N uh oh drama drama drama more to come possibly tonight not sure just yet)