flashback 6

Having fights is common between couple's,  some say that is weird if they don't have any and Emma with Tommy where full of them

Having fights is common between couple's,  some say that is weird if they don't have any and Emma with Tommy where full of them. They would fight for the most stupid thing, but mostly for food. They were okay after every fight, even if it was a dig one they could sit down and talk. That was what make them a good couple they had communication. Now, everything was gone, non of them talk about anything, Emma was too focused at what she needed to do so she wasn't going to get killed and Tommy try not to think that she is going to die. The two where falling apart and they didn't even realise it.

When Emma was ready to go she and Tommy thought that it will be easier to leave in one car and Emma decided that they would take hers because she wanted to put some of her things there, while driving Tommy thought that it would be a good idea to try to reason with her about the case, as always Emma got mad at him but this time she left  him at the side of the road and she keep driving like nothing happened.

when she arrived at the Queen Massion she was ready to go back and take Tommy, she knew she over react but her ego was too big to let her turn back the car.  of course she felt guilt, Tommy was her first true relationship, her first relationship that was last for so long and she didn't want to mess anything up because she was stubborn. she love him with all her heart. But for once again her ego was to big for her own good. 

walking at the  massion she could hear Thea talking "... and you still know who they are" she said, just then Emma walk in the room. 

"I've been catching up. It's nice to see how much our culture has improved while I was away." Oliver said offering a small smile at Emma who offered a smile back at him, before she offered the same smile at Thea who was already smiling at her. 

"no the  City used to be different. People used to fell safe" moira said before looking at Emma "Emma dear how are you?" she asked the girl.

"I'm fine, how are you?" Emma asked her. before Moira could answer Thea started to talk. 

"oh, what the matter matter, mom? afraid we're gonna be next?" Thea said whill Oliver started to chuckles at his sister behavior. Emma took this chance to really look at him, for some reason he look tired at her eyes. like he was up till late at night. she looked at him like am animal in a zoo, and she try to read him like a open book but the only problem was thay he was not a open book making Emma look somewhere else.

Walter turns  to Olive and said, "Do you have any questions about today, Oliver? it's a simple proof-of-life declaration"he said and Emma look at him.

'Simple' really? how many people had come back at life and it's simple? she wondered. 

Moira, who was siting at the sofa, got up as Walter straightens his suit jacket.

 "Just read out a brief, prepared statement  to the judge, and then your death-in-absentia judgment  will be voided" Walter told  him.