part 9

days full of meetings 

Emma keep looking around the room, she try so hard to avoid coming back, and she almost make it but of course something had to happen. She keep looking around before turning her attention back to her brother, she saw Cisco still being in shock about the suite, she also saw Barry keeping his eye on her, he was trying to be protective but with everything he just didn't know if he could protect her.

As he keep looking at her he could see that she was thinking, she was looking nowhere her eyes focused on something that had nothing to do with the concertation she was watching. He narrowed his eyes at her before moving next to her, "fun fact about Bette Sans Souci. She's not carrying bombs. She touched the emblem on the suit and turn it into a bomb" said Barry looking down at his shorter sister. "You okay?" he asked her in which he received a nob in response.

"So, she is a meta-human?" asked Emma looking around the room full of people.

"with the ability to cause spontaneous combustion upon tactile contact" Wells said as he wheeled in the room. Emma looked at him with the now familiar filling in her gut telling her that there was something wrong with this man, he was hiding something and she was going to find out what.

"she blew up my suit" Cisco complain again looking at the adults in the room. Emma roll her eyes once again before moving around the room away from Barry and sitting in front of a computer.

"you have, like, three more" Caitlyn remained him rolling her eyes along with the other girl.

"Okay what else do we know about her?" Barry asked ignoring Cisco. Emma looked at the computer in front of her before she start tipping in it.

"Oh, I don't know. She's pure evil. We're gonna find this girl and send her butt into the pipeline. No one blows my tech to smithereens and get away with it" he start moving at Emma's direction after he saw her finishing tipping. He moved the computer so he can see better before his eyes winded at the sight of the woman. "Unless she looks like this" said Cisco before pushing out of the chair so he can sit and look at the pictures that she had.

Emma moved at her brother side looking at Cisco annoyed at him. "I don't think she meant to hurt me" said Barry looking at everyone in the room.

"Well her being Meta-human explain General Eiling's interest in her" said Wells.

Before Emma could say something, she saw Joe walking in the room before saying "And why he stole the case from us. He didn't want anyone to know what she could do"