flashback 5

A boyfriend has to be there for his girlfriend no matter what, when something seems off he has to be there so he can help

A boyfriend has to be there for his girlfriend no matter what, when something seems off he has to be there so he can help. Tommy was like that even before he and Emma got together he was there for her, he was a solder to cry on. He and Emma had gone through a lot that just make them stronger, for start his father was on the way of this relationship and did everything to make sure that it could never last.

Last year Emma was pregnant  but after she was attached and stab at the stomach she had lost it, after that she didn't leave the house for weeks, no one except the two knew the reason, they had decided to keep it a secret for a while and that ment that no one knew how to comfort the girl,  Tommy was with her at all times and he make sure that the girl eat he wanted to look strong but himself was a reck.

After 3 months of the girl being lock at her house she decided to go out, when she got better the two never spoke about it again, Tommy didn't want to upset her and she wanted to live in denial.

This time  Tommy felt like the were things that make them grow apart, they had go through hell and back but they were okay, now he felt like this was the end, that something really bad was going on.

after his talk with mss Miller Tommy was back to the house in his bedroom once again searching for the necklace. the same necklace that he hasn't see for over a week now. when he asked about it Emma her answer was the same 'I had a fight with Barry so i took it off.' but he had hart her talking to her brother more then once and she sure as hell didn't sound angry, and the one thing he had learn  over this years they were together, is that when Emma is angry  with you she make sure that you know. 

he was confused. why she lie to him?  did something bad happened and she's afraid to tell him?

after a lot of time trying to find the necklace he give up. he walk back to the kitchen and he sit at a chair, he put his head at his hands and close his eyes for a second. When he opens them he saw Emma's phone at the table right in front of him, he left a sign out and he took the phone on his hands before he start thinking if he sould open it or just put it to charge.

For some weird reason a picture of Emma and some other guy together find its way on his mind and for just a second he was ready to open it, but he knew better then that. Emma would never do that to him or any other guy. Taking a deep breath he took the phone so he can charge it.

Even if he opened the phone Emma would obviously had a password and he can't remember anything that could be. He knew some dates that was possible but he wasn't sure.

The last thing he wanted was to have another fight with Emma because he wasn't sure about a stupid necklace. It was the most stupid reason to fight over.

Taking a deep breath he started walking to his bedroom so he can lay on his bed.

That night was one off the nights that Tommy didn't sleep well. Duo to his best friend proof-of-life  declaration, he was scared about his girlfriend. Sure she had help a lot of times  before but she also had been hurt a lot times.