Chapter 1

Azriel's POV

"You want to see me Rhys? I should go to Prison not you!" my eyes narrowed on Rhysand, After The Meeting with the Inner Circle I want to go to the prison to see the bone carver and I don't want Rhysand to be an idiot just because he has Feyre, I can just use Truth Teller on it, but why he called me here, am I going to join him?

"Well I want you to check on another ancient object around Velaris there are missing for no reason it's been 20 years and the object, food, and supplies have been disappearing even others again" he has a serious look on his face ignoring my question. "Well I can, I will investigate that for you" I raised my brow, what is it this time it's been a long time since ever had a disappeared object. "Thank you, Brother, well tell me Tomorrow after I came back from seeing the bone Carver" Rhys patted his shoulder.

The next day I fly to the one ancient object that was close to the House of The wind, It was called RibbonAlive. I knew that object is the hardest to steal so I fly to the cave and looked around nothing suspicious around here, the object is still there nothing was going on until I saw it, a horn sticking out from the big rocks overside the cave and I knew that moment ITS HER.

And then I tackle her to the ground and put my blade on her neck "Why are you doing this again, why are you free from your Prison?!"

Amely's POV

"Finally I found you RibbonAlive" I Look up at the Object my eyes sparkle at the Object, happy to find the only ribbon that is ancient for some reason, I want to get it but Suddenly an arm yanks me to the ground, and Sharp blade on my neck, "Why are you doing this again, why are you free from your Prison?!" A man came out of nowhere grab me by my neck "Oh my, is this heave-" I thought it was a gorgeous man who want to kill me but when I saw his face oh it was him.

I know is handsome but pls his not my type

"Answer my question or you will die on the spot," The man said coldly "Well well it's you Shadowsinger, it's been a long time huh?" I look at him and raised my brow "You think this is funny answer the question" his hand grip tightened around my neck "Okay Okay Let go I will tell you what I'm doing here" I hit his hand and he let go of my neck.

I take a big breath and stand up and just Run to the exit, And then I jolt back because something is holding me back and my arm is hurting, I look back in shock that the shadow singer glaring at me just his hand in front of his chest with a questing look, he looks at his arm and back to me and I smile to try to run away but he just yanks me to him.

"Well you're not going anywhere I guess" Shadowsinger gave me a cold look, and I puss him, and he falls try my best to escape, I can't run from him but he put his hands on both of my hands

"Stop with what you are doing, my arm hurts if you act like a Denzel in Distress" He narrows his eyebrows at me "Well, Im trying to escape that's why im distressed" I try to Eascape Again and I saw his face "What are you looking at??" His eyes look from my hand to his and back to mine and he looks at the place where the RibbonAlive was.

"Do you think this is The power of the RibbonAlive?" He looks at me with a questing look on his face "The heck did I know, I thought the ribbon is just a normal indestructible ribbon" I answer him with a cold look and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Well you help me with this and I just tell The high Lord it's just a big miss understanding and I will let you go" He looks at me with a serious look. "Well Fine then I have some scissors let me cut it off" I look at the ribbon.

"You idiot, you can't cut the ribbon. when you run the ribbon yank you back and it didn't just snap in half like that" he look at me like thru my soul, like I was the stupid one in here "Well we can just try it what will it have happened"

I grab my scissors from my bag and try to cut it I thought it was the ribbon who been cut but my scissors were broken in half, I was shocked by what just happened The shadowsinger look at me with an I Told you so look

"I told you so, you idiot" He looked at me and I looked at him with teary eyes "Thats is my 500-year-old Favorite scissors" He raised his eyebrow "I- well just Let's just go to the House of the Wind Talk to Amren about it Maybe she knows something?" He looks away.

I didn't know what to say, so I just go with him. He put out both of his arms in front of me," What do you want?" I ask looking at him, and look at his arms in front of me.

He looks at me with a cold look "The house of the wind is far and we have to go there asap, if you want to walk like 1000 miles to the House, fine then I will drag you there" He looks at me still with his cold look.

"Fine, okay then let's just fly there" I glared at him and he took me in his arms and just fly as fast as the wind.

"Hey, you hurting me!" The shadowsinger shouted at me up in the sky, my nails grip to his neck and I close my eyes shut "Sorry, it was my first time flying, im just, you know scared of the height.

"You have a famous Title and you are scared of the height, just look at the view," He says with a little soft tone, I open my eyes and look down "WHAT THE HECK WAS WRONG WITH YOU" We have been up in the sky and I just see sharp rocks below us.

I started to tighten my grip on him "Hey slow down Take it easy" he laugh a little and saw my scared face like it was a trophy for him.

i know this is a short Chapter but don't worry this is just the beginning I will continue to the next chapter, Hope you guys like Chapter 1 

sorry for my bad English ;-;