Chapter 12

Amely's POV

Rhys's winnowed us To the Townhouse, but Rhys and Feyre were gone. I walk to the balcony and the night sky was bright with the light from the city. The touch from that monster makes me ill, I want to take a bath.

"How did that Creature know about you? you said, you never go outside Velaris?" Azriel's voice from behind me as he walks to my side and the Ribbon shortens itself, "It was my 100th birthday, Miguel's gift for me is to go out from Velaris to Nightmare court," my eyes still looking at the city, I don't want to see The shadowsinger's face.

"So you lied?" Azriel holds the RibbonAlive, he tugged at it to get my attention.

Azriel's POV

"So you lied?" I said tugging on the RibbonAlive to get her attention, My eyes soften, and look at her face pale from The Nightmare court, How dare That Monster Touch her...

C'mon looked at me, answer me... I don't want to see you like this Am...

She turns around, her eyes watery looking at me..."Yes... I Lied to you, but every birthday that adds 100, Miguel takes me out from Velaris so... maybe it's been five times..." Her hand was shaken, must be That Monster Touch shocked her.

"But..." she said and looked to the ground, "It was my first time stealing too, That's why The creature Knew me ...Im The Theif...That monster said—"," What did you steal From There?" I cut her From that thought about That Monster... "Don't laugh at me okay..." She sniffed and a little chuckle can be heard, "What is it?" I looked at her small body shaken in front of me.

"It was an egg.."," An egg?" She chuckled and slowly looks at me, "Yup... it's a golden egg, I stole from Mrs.M's House, but that Monster catches me but Mrs.M slice its head, she said its head will grow and forgot about that day, but it still remembers me and that is The day that she wants to Join us in the Valley... " She brushes the tears from her eyes... It was not funny but at least she was Smiling...

I can hear that Rhys was back, "Let's go inside, It's cold out here," I said to her and lead her to the door, and Straight up to question Rhys about what happened in the nightmare court.

We both Walk to My room, She was silent... I want to ask her if she's okay. did the monster traumatize her? but she keeps changing the subject.

Amely's POV

"Mom...Dad....?" It was dark and cold..., Chains everywhere... why I'm back in this scary cave...? Only the light from the big hole in front of me... "Hey, It's okay...Im here" I saw Him... 

all bloodied...

"Mom...Dad...?" Stop saying that, Miguel it's me..." Oh... is that the only word you can say? Im Miguel.."

Why am I Here? Miguel, it's me, "Miguel...It's my name" He said that over and over...

I know please Miguel...Miguel...

"WHY... AM I HERE" I scream and Opened my eyes, sweat everywhere... "Are you...Okay?" Azriel opened the Bathroom door, only wearing his towel on his hips, I looked away. "Oops...Sorry," He closes the Door.

"Im...Okay"," Are you sure?" He asks and Came out from the bathroom already wearing his Armor, and I nodded at him.

"Well, Get ready Today we're going to hunt the attackers, that attacked us with an ash arrow and Close the Hole pass on the Shield, you're ready?"," Yeah... you go down and eat Breakfast, I will join later," he nodded and goes outside.