Chapter 26

Amely's POV

"Mor, Why...that is my Favorite shirt," Cassian Yelled at Mor as she wiped her Mouth and Smiled, "Cassian, do you need help?", "Please...," Cassian eyes widened when he looked at Azriel and nodded nervously, "Uhh...never mind, I have to bring Mor to Rhysand, yeah... Rhysand, Right Mor?", "YEah... you two are like glueee, always stick together..." Mor stumbles but Cassian Catches her.

"Well, Okay then?" I looked back at Azriel, and he smiled back at me, what are you planning again Azriel? "See you two later," Cassian starts to fly carrying Mor, "BYEEEE MY... FAV COUPLEE" Mor Shouted, and we both wave back, "Okay that's awkward," I looked back at Azriel, he have a soft smile on his face.  

"Hey Am, Let's go eat dinner if you want?", "Dinner?" Azriel nodded, "I will Pay,", "Are you sure? Is this your money or Rhysand's," his eyes narrowed at me, and I chuckled.

"Well, Just Follow me..." Azriel put all the posters in his hand and all the posters disappeared, "Where did it go?", "To your Bedroom, but Let's go eat," Azriel Drag me to a Fae restaurant, it's A fancy... Fancy restaurant, when we entered the restaurant, my eyes widened, the restaurant was beautiful...Like the cafe we visit a couple of months ago, I feel like I'm home...Again... 

"Did you

"Did you..." I looked at Azriel, he was talking to the waitress, and he looked back at me smiling, "Did you Already—", "Already have a reservation for us? Yes,", I shake my head in disbelief so I looked around the fancy restaurant, a Fey was scanning me up and down, their face in disgust, I found a mirror and I was wearing my training outfit and I was sweaty...

"Az... I think we should change clothes first and—", "Don't worry," -Snap -Snap  Azriel snaps his fingers and His Spies rushes in carrying a heavy case, "What is in there?", "Your clothes, Miss Amely," One of the spies said, " What? Whoa..." The fae rush me into a mini changing room and they gave me a white dress and styled my hair, putting perfume all over me, -Cough -Cough

One of them Grabs the Siphons that Azriel gave me into a box of jewelry... "Hey, Give me back those Siphons," I snatch them from the spy as they hist at me, "Whoa...Calm down," and I was dragged out from the mini changing room...

"What just happened..." All the spies are gone and I looked at Azriel who is wearing a tuxedo in front of me, his shadow cleaning his tux, "Please Follow me, and I will take you to your seats," a waitress appeared out of nowhere, Holy- 

She takes the both of us to the table with a nice view of the waterfall...

Azriel pulls out my chair, to help me sit, "Thank you, Azriel..." and he sat in front of me and smiled, "Im glad you like it,", "Yes...I like it but minus the changing outfit... Maybe Elain will love it here too?", "Sorry about my spies, they are a little bit scary ..." he pauses.

"Uhm...yes, She will...But I want to take you for a ... friendly Dinner," Azriel said and smile nervously, "Are you sure?", "Yes..", "May I take your order, SpyMaster," a waitress appears out of nowhere Again, remembering the last time...how we meet Lin... but no autographs this time...