Chapter 19

Amely's POV

Elain's eyes widened, "Elain And Nesta—" I Drop to the floor "This is not me... that drag you to... I've been—" and I stop.

-Snap -Snap

"You Think, that the Book of Breathing powers can free you?" Hyberns voice from behind me, "Stand up and turn around. Here," As I Turn around My instinct move my hand to catch a Bolt... made of ASH... I can hear my hand sizzling. Elain shrieked over her gag, and cried... "No...Amely.." she said shakenly... and Nesta stayed quiet.

It's Hot... It's Hot... I hist and cried bagging on the wall of my mind, IT HURTS... That bastard Throw an Ash bolt at me... I can Just Throw at him... but I can't move...Fuck...

"Now, We will meet again, Ladies..." Hybern waved his hand at Elain and Nesta, "Let's go PET!! Our guest is waiting..." He walks away and I follow him from behind, Im useless, I hope that Elain knows what im telling them about...

I follow Hybern from behind, holding The Ash bolt in my hand, it's still burning my hands, what is he want me to use this for... it burns my hands... Hybern stopped and look back at me, "Wait here for my command," Hybern smiled and walk to the exit of the stairs, What is he planning...

"The trap was so easy, I'm honestly a bit disappointed you didn't see it coming... Now PET!!!" as he shouted, My body Moved, ran, and Throw the ash Bolt... Mor Scream and I froze... looking at his face. I just realize... I throw The Ash bolt at Azriel... My Friend...

I fell to my knees...in the darkroom of my mind...

YOU KIll HIM...

No...no...

Azriel's POV

I cough up blood, laying on the ground as Mor beside me, her face shocked, all of us shocked looking at Amely's pale face... her eyes were Empty with no life, Her horn's blood dripped down on her forehead, her cheeks swollen, and her hand burned because of the ash bolt that she holds for I don't know how long... That Bastard did this to my MATE...

"Oh My, Do you all like my New PET, She was your Spymaster's. I saw her Escape, So I capture her," -SLAP, Hybern slaps her and holds her chin, "How Dare you, put your Filthy Hands off her," I shouted... I try to attack but there's a sharp pain in my chest.

"I think you should not move, The ash bolt was coated in bloodbane, you don't want to die, would you?" Hybern smirked happily, "How Dare you do that to her," Mor Shouted, "Oh dear, Morrigan," He Shake his head, "This Spell has been on her for ages, she just needs the magic word, and Walla, My New Pet," Hybern smile widened.

"There's no time for chit-chat, follow me upstairs, If not, that poison I would shoot it to your favorites Spymaster's heart and he die," He shouted to all of us, "It would be fun, to see your master die in front of you isn't it," Hybern Smiled at Amely holding what's left of her horns. I thought she was Safe but No... she has been used for his foolish commands, He hurt her... He hurt my MATE...

Amely's POV

I can't even move only, see him hurting... Im sorry... Im sorry... this is all my fault... I just stood in front of my friends... For Azriel's Safety, they Accept to follow Hybern upstairs... It was quiet, I walk behind Cassian and Rhys hauled Azriel between them, his blood splattering on the floor.