Chapter 21

Azriel's POV

"I Told you so," Mor said, Crossing her arms in the Kitchen, It was already the next day, and I was in the corner of the Kitchen Drinking my coffee, I hadn't slept because of what Amely said yesterday. "Is this because of the mating bond?" Cassian asks while eating a bowl of cereal.

"Don't say it out loud!!" I hissed at Cassian while slamming my coffee to the table, and he chuckled over his cereal, "Well, now it's hard to tell her about the Mating Bond," Mor said shaking her head "But at least she doesn't know yet, Right?" Cassian continued, These two make my day worse...

"Is Amely... Eating?" I murmured, "Yeah, she ate like three plates this morning. Wait... what did you do to her??", "I comforted her..." I said in a Calm tone. Cassian choked on his cereal, "WHAT??" They both looked at me in shock "Comfort her is the right thing to do, not just leave and didn't say anything about your friends Mate who almost died," I glared at Mor.

Cassian silently takes his bowl of cereal to the other room, Mor sigh, "I couldn't feel her while we were there, Azriel... if I tell you she's gone your going to do something stupid... I said I will take care of you two, so now I am doing it right? being a therapist for you two is not enough?" Mor Narrow her eyebrows.

I looked away from her, and Mor walks up next to me, "This is your first time Having A Mate... Well... I don't know how you feel, but you can ask Rhys how he can keep his mating bond a secret from Feyre,", "I don't want his help," I walk a round her to get more coffee.

"C'mon, Look at Rhys now he has Feyre... Just ask him how did he do it—", "Feyre dumped him for 2 weeks," I said to her coldly, but Mor continued, "And now he—", "You really want me to talk to him that badly," I take a sip of my coffee, Mor Nodded with a smiled.

I sigh, "Fine... where is he,", "he is in his Study," I put down my coffee and walk away, "Wait, Wrong way... Let me check up on Amely, you don't need to Stalk her again," Mor Stops me, I didn't realize im walking away to Amely's room, so I rolled my eyes.

"I just want to check on her and then—", "Nope... let me check on her," Mor smiled and walk to Amely's room waving back at me, well she's our therapist...

-knock -knock "Rhys?" I open the door slightly, seeing the room full of paperwork, Rhys's eyes were red like he never slept in years, What work is he working on? So I take one piece of paper from the ground.

Wait, this is the report from my spies from the spring court!? "What is this Rhys,", "Oh. Azriel. I didn't see you," Rhys put down his papers and looked at me, "You look stressed...", "Well, this is why...Letting your mate or your High lady alone, with her ex,"

Rhysand scanned every report paper from the spring court, "So... having a Mate is that hard?", "No... who said that, for my 500 years of my life, Feyre... made my life complete—" Rhys stands up from his chair and pauses.

"I forgot... you have a Mate too,", "Yeah..." I said coldly and crossing my arm, looking at him, "Im sorry, saying that your mate is gone... I never knew her as you did, but the way you looked at her, it's like how I looked at Feyre... Did you tell her? Or did she already knows?" I hate to say this...

"She doesn't know about the mating bond–", "That's good," Rhys added. "She has been thru a lot, so the right thing to do is wait for the right time,", "I already do that, but this mating bond is crazy," Rhys sat down on his chair, "Well, Good luck handling that—"

"AMELY IS GONE..." Mor shouts and Opens the door while Dashing to the room, she was panicking, "Amely. is. gone," She shouted again, "What do you mean she's gone??" I questioned her, and she was taking a breath "I was— walking to her room, the door— was wide open... and she was not in the room—,"