Chapter 7

Amely's POV

Four Days had passed, Me and Azriel continued our attempt to infiltrate the human queens' courts, and Azriel's network of spies now seeking a foothold to get inside. I even do my own Attempt to Try to steal some Items around the castle. But I fail every time because of Azriel, stopping me...

Four days of this...Azriel and his spies try to get inside the mortal queen's castle, and I steal something from them. I woke up in the afternoon, get ready, and waited for Azriel Outside, im happy that the RibbonAlive gives me space from him, I can even walk outside his room.

"Amely...are you busy?" Feyre said walking Thru the hallway. "Im...Free what do you need?" I said raising my eyebrows. Is the former Human asking me for help? Is she need something from me? why?

"Can you teach me... how to steal an ancient object?" Feyre smiles at me. Steal?? That's it? She needs me to teach her how to steal...

"Did Rhys Send you here to teach you to steal?" I raise my brows at her again. "Yes..." Feyre said.

So this what you're planning Rhys, You said you need me for this mission, I thought that spying with the spymaster But teaching someone to steal...

"I...would love to teach you" with a smile on my face, My first time having a student. Even the former human, thank you, Rhys...

"Rhys send you, to ask her to teach you," a Lower voice said behind the door, The shadowsinger looking at us with an icy face. "Yes, Rhys Needs me to teach her," I said to him with a grin on my face.

"Let's go to the library" I drag the shadowsinger and Feyre walks behind us.

At The Library...

"So the ancient object is the half book of the breathings on the summer court?","Yes..." We both sitting at the table, and The shadowsinger stands behind us.

"First, you already knew the basic of stealing, Right?"

"Yes... Ma'am"

"Then, you have to learn more about the summer court, Tarquin is still new to the throne... it will be easy, I know the poor High lord wants to be friends with Rhys, make him your ally Feyre," I said by opening a book about the summer court.

"How do you know...About this information? I thought you only knew about Velaris," Azriel glare behind me, "Poor... shadowsinger im not only stealing Objects, but I steal information too when we both outside Velaris, I learn so many things about other courts" I said looking at him and smiled at him.

"Feyre... you have to talk a lot with Tarquin... he is a softy so be careful, Rhys Probably tell you what's right and wrong just follow his approval," I said to Feyre. her face tired because of the training, I feel sorry for her, Rhys using her and making her learn her powers at the same time.

"Okay... so you telling me that I have to talk to Tarquin a lot?", "Yes... but Feyre, Tarquin will probably be suspicious of you when you talk too much about the summer court, Let him talk and then ask him about the special place of the summer court, a place where special objects" I said to feyre, Azriel listening closely.

We stay at the Library until nighttime...

"Well, the important thing is that When you already find the Book, make sure about booby traps, the object is ancient so it means booby traps all around that object," I said to feyre when we finish.

"Thank you for your help... Amely"," You're welcome... Feyre," we said goodbye and up go to dinner.

"Let me take you somewhere for dinner," Azriel said, walking thru the hallway "So you want to buy me dinner?", "Well...I want to ask you how you steal that info about the summer court" His face has a curious expression all-day looking at me teaching Feyre to steal.