Chapter 3

Amely's POV

After the meeting with the Inner Circle. Me, The Shadowsinger, and The High Lord are walking to his Study.

The dress That Mor Gave me is killing me and I can't even walk with the heels so I took them off.

The High Lord Ask so many questions that my Brain can't answer them one by one.

"How do you Escape from your Prison, Why do you Steal Again isn't enough for you? Is 20 years, not enough? To Stop stealing from others??" The high lord Glared at me his wings are open and he stood in front of his chair.

"It's my privacy, I won't tell you about it, even though you are my High Lord I don't want to answer your question" I Glare Back at him, and The shadowSinger Move and pins me to the wall choking me.

"Don't you dare Talk to my High Lord like That!" The Shadowsinger Glared at me with rage and he put The Truth Taller on my neck, oh how long I miss it it's been a long time.

"Azriel... Stop don't play that way, put Truth Taller down" Rhys Said in a calm Voice. The Shadowsinger unchocked me and put me down gently.

"I Saw the RibbonAlive on both of your wrists, it has been one thousand years that Ribbon worked and I never saw its power" Rhys Change the subject and he leaned back in his chair a little smile on his face.

Rhysand probably knew that if he ask me Again I will stay silent if it takes The Shadowsinger to kill me for that information.

"It Amazes me, that the RibbonAlive choose you two after it have a deep sleep" Rhys Looks at the RibbonAlive Glowing in front of him.

"You know? About the RibbonAlive?" The Shadowsinger Has a questioning look on his face.

"I Knew that ancient object acted like a child when it woke up from its slumber, but I don't know more about it" Rhys Looks at Azriel with a sorry look, even The high lord himself doesn't have an answer for that.

"Well, This is Great Amely you can do your prison sentence handcuff with the Shadowsinger. I think you can help us to end the war with Hybern" a Grin on his face and he looked at me with a great idea that struck his brain. I can even see the light ball on his head.

"NO, she will slow me down Rhys, I don't what to take care of this criminal with me" Azriel Shouted and laid his hands flat on the high lord's table.

"Miss Amely over here can be your sidekick, you will have a right-hand woman to help you, don't worry about it, it's like me and Feyre" Rhys looks up to his Shadowsinger and has a smile on his face.

"So... what do you think Amely, Are you in? Well after the war, I will free you of your prison sentence" Rhys looks at me and he raised his eyebrow waiting for my answer.

I stand there looking at Them both, seeing the Shadowsinger angry staring back at me and he scared me, well it's for my freedom.

"fine, If it's about my freedom I will join the war" I look back at Rhys and he grins and looks at Azriel. Im very stupid saying that, I never think twice and I forgot that I don't want to join the war.

"Well... I will accept that" Rhys smile and goes outside somewhere.

"Your Lucky, The High Lord is kind to you, and the Ribbon attached to us, I can just throw you back to the prison where you came from," The Shadowsinger said in a cold tone beside me.

We both go outside, I don't know where to go but I walk behind him and look down. My mind is elsewhere.

Suddenly he stops and I bump my head and horn into Azriel's back, why did he stop, is something wrong? I look around him with a blushing face because my horn was very sensitive when bumping into Azriel's wings. I saw Rhys and Mor standing in front of Azriel's room.