Chapter 13

Amely's POV

I open my eyes, do a little stretch and I realize that, Im still wearing my Star-fall dress, so I rush to the Bathroom take a Bubble bath, wear my workout outfit, and go downs stairs to eat breakfast, I saw Azriel Amren eating breakfast, and I Ask The ShadowSinger "So...were going to the Illyrians Camp Right?","No"

"No...why?" I looked at Azriel and we are now at the Townhouse, to say goodbye to, Cassian, Mor, Rhys, and Feyre. "Well, you two are heading out to gather information and manage Azriel's spies stationed at the other courts and attempt to break into the human realm," Rhys said as he goes outside. Azriel nodded, Yey...Another spying time... Im... bored...

"You can replace me if you want to," Mor said with a pleasing look, looking back at me. "Mor," Rhys said looking at her, "Can I...?" I looked at Rhys with puppy dog eyes, "No..." Azriel said, he Carry me and put me in the kitchen, and he walk outside, "Sorry girl.." Mor said from outside, well there is no other way...

"I want to see so many Illyrians and see if anyone knows Miguel," I sat down on the kitchen chair, as Azriel And Amren said Goodbye to the others, "Well, three Illyrians are enough for me," Said Amren walking ups stair to Finnish her book, "Your going to stay here? not your Apartment?", "Well, I'm just staying here for a bit," Amren walks away.

"Okay...Let's go Old Sheep," Azriel said and drag me outside, "Wait You're not closing the DooR—" Azriel scooped me up and fly so fast...

He takes me to one of the spies that stations beside the Archerons a State, to keep some info about what the sisters were doing, Sometimes Cassian joins us too, and we Landed safely at the station.

"Spy Master, we found something, you have to see this," as one of the Fae spies leads Azriel to the camp. I walk outside the camp, the spies were doing their business, some of them were flying to another station and others were training.

"I think she's cute", "Yo...You know that she is a Theif, that wanted one, she is very famous for Stealing, you know" As I walk around, I can Hear two of the spies gossip about me, "Hi... you must be new here?" I walk to them with a little smile on my face.

"Mrs.Theif... yes he is new here," one of the Spies, standing up straight and in a salute position, "Mrs.Theif?"," Just Salute bro, salute, and your stuff will not disappear," Yup, that is my nickname, Mrs.Theif, the helper of The Spymaster, if they disrespect me, you know I will steal something from them... but it's all a lie...

"Well, you're a good General then Cassian," Azriel said walking up to me and the other spies, "You two dismissed," he said to the spies, "Aww, your not fun, I just want to steal something," I grin as my hand turning around the knife, that I stole from one of the spy. "Gave it back to them," Azriel crossing his arm at me.

"Okay," I Looked where the spies were, "Hey, You lost something...Here" I throw it, and it landed on the tree in the middle of them, "Dude...She is Scary,", "That's what I'm trying to tell you.." they both run like hell, as I laugh at them, and I looked at Shadowsinger's face, "C'mon why you're not laughing at that?" his face was cold and shaking his head, no fun...

"You have to see this," Azriel said, yanking me to one of the camps, "Wow, what? Ash arrows?" I looked at the ground and saw there were so many ash arrows, "How?"," The spies said an Illyrian carry them, and to the border of the Spring court, but when they tried to ambush the Illyrian they disappeared" My eyes widened, Wait an Illyrian? Carry an Ash arrow? How?

"We need to tell Rhys after he came back", "It's weird, they can carry them," I grab one of the giant bows, "Ouch...Okay, that is real Ash," Azriel Grab a medicine and put a Band-Aid around my wound, "Your...Dumb," Azriel said, and I look at him his face was warm, no more cold, is this another mask?