Chapter 4

This is Amely's first Outfit

Art by ME ^-^

Amely's POV

I open my eyes and realize that I am not on the bed anymore but sitting on a chair at the side of the bathroom. Wait, how did I get here? I was sleeping a couple of hours ago. I look at the bed and look at the bathroom door.

And then the bathroom door opens, and my eyes met the gorgeous hazel eyes. those large wings behind that muscular body and his Shadow wandering around behind him. Slowly, my eyes wander until I get to the vee of muscles that flow beneath the waist of a towel in front of me.

I flinched and hit my head on the wall behind me, Please, someone, kill me right now.

"The old sheep is awake, huh?" The shadowsinger had a grin on his face when he saw my shocked face. My face and hair are still a mess when I look back at him.

"Wear some clothes, you idiot." I punch him on his stomach and go to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I can hear that chuckle when I close the door, and my face starts to blush pink, and the RibbonAlive on my right arm glows like crazy.

Is this Ribbon know my emotions or do you just love to see me suffer, I saw on the sink that the house already put my clothes there and I started taking a bath, the house gave me a turtle neck no sleeves, and leather pants, and some combat boots for my liking.

"I Love This" I look in the mirror and look at the outfit that the house gave me. Maybe they know that I don't like to wear dresses," Thank you house" I look back at the mirror checking myself.

 Maybe they know that I don't like to wear dresses," Thank you house" I look back at the mirror checking myself

This is Amely outfit Mor's dress and the third outfit

Art by ME ^-^

After I finished, I opened the door and glared at the shadow singer, who was waiting for me outside with a grin on his face and already wearing his all-black outfit. It's like he finds that my embarrassment is for his entertainment.