Chapter 14

I saw Her, The sheep wearing a Golden and Black dress, her sleeve was gold and there were Green Siphons on it

I saw Her, The sheep wearing a Golden and Black dress, her sleeve was gold and there were Green Siphons on it. And she was beautiful...

"Hey, sheep?" I turn around and saw her

"Hey, sheep?" I turn around and saw her... she was Sleeping?

Her Ash blonde hair covered her beautiful face, so I put her hair behind her ear... beautiful...

Chapter 12: Starfall...

Amely's POV

"Good Morning, Whoa... You okay?" I woke up with no nightmares last night... It's weird not getting one from that accident but... it was calm and comfy, I do some stretches and go downs stairs for breakfast, walk to the kitchen... there he is cranky Old bat, sitting on the kitchen chair in the corner, holding a cup of coffee and dark circles under his eyes...

"Phhft... Is this The mating bond or the work-at-home situation, You looked stressed," I can't help it, seeing the Old bat grumpy like this. Every morning, He always wears his armor and is ready to go to work... he probably drags me outside to training "No..." Azriel snorted, sipping his coffee, "Okay...so what is it then?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Why don't you care about last night, about that Pig, No trauma? No nightmares?","Hey... don't try to change the subject," Azriel rolls his eyes at me... Oh, don't you dare do that, "It's about the Work-At-Home, not the mating bond," He said slurping his coffee, "Well, we can just go if you want to,", "I can't," I raise my eyebrow again.

"Why?" I Ask him, and he put his coffee down and looked at me. "Last night...I can't sleep...So I drink Wine, Okay...and—" "Oh Don't tell me you sent a letter to your spies that you're Working at home," Azriel nodded, "So? it was a drunk letter you sent, to them? Phhft..." Azriel looked down and blush, and I chuckled, Drunk Latter?! I need to read that...

"Well, you can just send another letter to them right?" I said holding my laughter, "I can't, It will be embarrassing... but It's fine, I can Hendel working at home..." He blushes as I Laugh, I can't help it...