Chapter 25

Amely's POV

I was reading my new book upstairs, Waiting for Cassian to Train Together, it's Amazing that this is the fourth book I finished. I remember the first time I learn how to read... Miguel... help me to learn so many things that I don't know... like Learn how to speak different words, read, plant vegetables, hunt... and steal.

My new book it's called Behind The Beast Mask, The story is about how a Female Knight has a curse that turns her into a beast by night, Many people say that the beast is Scary, but they don't know who the beast was... it is their favorite knight who protected them. until... The Commander saw His Favorite knight transform into a giant beast... will he kill her or help her break the curse?

It's been three hours since I waited for Cassian, is he Oversleep again? I almost finished my book. "Your not training?" a voice appeared beside me then I looked up, "Azriel? What are you doing here?", "You're too busy reading that book and didn't realize that I was standing next to you for 30 minutes," Azriel said as he crossed his arms.

Azriel's POV

"Sorry... but, why are you doing here? you suppose to be in the spy camps right?" Amely tilted her head And I pursed my lips, "Well... I was—" Curse you Cassian, I don't know what to tell her... "I was here because Cassian wants me to train you..." Amely raises her eyebrow.

Silence...

Cassian, I will kill you– "Oh... Okay then," Amely said, closing her book and walking up to the sparing ring, "Your Okay with this?", "What do you mean?" my eyes widened, Did she just say that? How about Elain?

Amely's POV

"I mean Elain...are you okay that we Trained together?" Azriel walks up to face me as his wings flap nervously, "Well, we're just training right? As friends? You're her mate," I said as I stretch my arms, Well, he is... her mate after all, he has his boundaries, and I have mine too...

"Yeah..." Azriel sighed and walks up to me, "Well, You are my Sparring Partner then," He smiled at me, so I nodded, "I've been waiting to spar your beast form, I want to see if the beast can defeat me,", "There he is, The Old Bat I know," -Puff

I rush to him with my beast form, but I run through him like a shadow that vanished. I heard a chuckle behind me, "You've never seen a ghost?" Azriel smirked, "You think that you're the only one who has your own tricks Huh?" I glared back at him.

"Show me your tricks then, I heard from Cassian you are good," Azriel Crosses his arms, At that moment, I rush at him, talking to him is just a distraction, Azriel Smiled and kicks me, -Puff  I slipped under his kick with my human form and Azriel's eyes widened when he saw me.

-Puff  I turn back to my beast form and did an undercut punch to him, Azriel when falling head first to the ground, "Am I that good?" I look down at him, "Nice..." he gives thumps as he lay on the sparring ring, "Another round, Old Bat?" -Puff I smirked at him as I gave him my hand to help him stand up.

"You're good at hand-to-hand combat, but how about with a knife, sheep?" Azriel pulls out Truth-Taller, "Oh, so That's what you want?" I looked around to find a weapon, "it seems like you don't have one?" Azriel smirked at me and I rolled my eyes, "I will be right back,"

"Where did you think you're going?" Azriel walks in front of me and I smiled at him, "Well, im going somewhere, to grab a weapon...Bye~", "Nope, not so fast sheep, don't steal," Azriel grabbed my hand and dragged me to the weapon room that came out of nowhere.

Well, he knows I want to steal a knife, BUt Where did this come from?

"You can grab one of these," he gestured his hand at the walls of the little weapon shed, and I looked around, I can feel my mouth drop, "Oh, MY Cauldron, I was planning to steal a Cleaver from the kitchen BUT this," I saw so many knife, swords and Everything.