Chapter 11

But Azriel, took my hands and holds them in his hands, his thumb gently brushing on my palm, "Calm down," He said

But Azriel, took my hands and holds them in his hands, his thumb gently brushing on my palm, "Calm down," He said... I can feel one of the queen's eyes on me.

Chapter 10

Amely's POV

"Wait!" I said and all of them looked at me, Azriel Shook his head to tell me to wait but I didn't.

"There's a hole pass on the Valeris Shield," I Said to Rhys, and Im ready for what would Rhys do to me. 

"I know," Rhys said with a normal expression on his face, "How?" my eyes widened and the Inner circle looks very confused looking at me and then Rhys.

"Azriel Already tell me about the Hole in the shield, why are you bring that to the conversation?" Rhys put a hand in his Pocket, "Someone please tell me, what hole?" Mor stands up on her chair. "I want to tell you all why I steal, almost all from Velaris" Azriel stand up beside me.

 "You sure, you're ready to tell them?","Yeah...Thank you for telling Rhys first," I whispered to him...

Mor still standing up, Cassian and Feyre were confused, But Amren knew what was up, "It's been my whole life protecting a Village, and it is called The Valley, a place for survivors and traumatic citizens to be safe, they all from The Nightmare court and the Hole is the way they get in." I look at Rhys and Mor.

"so you're telling me, that you let them get into Valeris when Amarantha was in power?" Rhys's Eyes widened, "No...for over 50 years the citizen didn't get in or get out, we cover the hole and hide it"," That's impossible that means The hole has been there before Amarantha?" Mor said looking back to Rhys.

"So this is why? you don't want to tell others why you steal, it's all for the people you safe from outside?" Rhys said, his face softened. "So that means Valeris is not saved anymore?" Cassian Said from his chair looking at me, I shook my head.

"I Already tell them what's coming Rhys, And the Leaders Already Accept to Close the Hole—"," Im sorry, But I can't let them stay in Velaris anymore," Rhys said. "Maybe there's another way" I looked at Rhys my eyes already in tears. "But if we tell the Mortal Queens about Velaris, that means Velaris is not saved too? They can tell someone about it?" Feyre said her eyes looking at me.

and its silents...

"Let all of the citizen's families go to The Valley, all of them don't know about Velaris they only knew that shield is built to keep them safe," Azriel spokes up. "Please...Rhys, Feyre and Azriel are right, what if it happened, You closed the Hole and everything will be alright, I beg you" My body shook, tears running down my cheeks...Please I Beg you, High Lord...

"I will Close the Hole, but on two conditions, Tell me where The valley is," Rhys said and his eyes soften looking at me, I think he feels guilty if he kick the Valley out. " I can only show you The valley, but the place is a secret," I said and my body stops shaking."Show me," Rhys Using his Powers to look at my thoughts, I can feel him looking at all my thoughts about the Valley, but I block him from Other of my thoughts.