Chapter 23

Azriel's POV

-Knock -Knock "Amely? Are you ready to go to The City? ... What the," 

I promise Amely that I will take her to the city after work, But when I open the Door to Amely's room Cassian was there, "Amely? Cassian? What are you two doing?", "Bro... we can explain," Cassian's eyes widened.

"Azriel? I don't know that you're home this early", "I already tell you that we are going to the city right? did you forget?" I cross my arms in disbelief, I can't believe I leave them both alone to train, But not this.

"Tell me, Why is this room full of gold?"

I saw a Mountain of gold in front of me, Cassian and Amely were holding a bag of gold to poor them to the mountain, "I can explain,", "No Amely, I want to talk to Cassian First," I glared at Cassian who is trying to Hide behind one of the mountains.

"Cassian... explained," Cassian Walks in front of me with a smile, and I pull him aside, "We're having fun—", "Fun By Helping Amely Steal?" I Narrow my eyebrow at him, "Well, she's not stealing Azriel... she trades,", What do you mean Trade?"

"Yes... Trade, so There's a rich fae who lost an object and they want Amely to find it, You are probably confused too How she can do that, I found out that she can track a lost object, So that's how she gets gold out of it, by Trade with the rich Fae for the lost object with gold," Cassian Said, and pointed to all the gold, "So you two go to the city without me knowing?" Cassian pursed his lips and nodded.

"Well... Azriel, Amely misses her home, at training she talks about The Valley All the time, so that's why I help her to Trade," Cassian Whispers, "She's Not ready to face Miguel Yet Cassian..." I looked back at Amely who was Putting the gold back in the bag.

"Well, she's already healed...maybe making The House of the Wind like her home will help? so she can be brave to face that Jerk, when she's back home," Cassian Tilted his head, I place my hand on my chin, "I have something in mind and I want you to prepare it for us when we're back from the city,"

Amely's POV

I have to get all of this gold in the bag or Azriel will be Angry at me, -Puff  I Shifted to my beast form, to get a more oversized bag to put all the gold in, "Amely," Azriel shouted, Oh Shit I have to be quick, "Amely," Azriel called again, I Put the bag down in defeated and walk to Azriel, with my head face down.

"Am I... In trouble.." I stop in front of Azriel, "You are, please Shift back," Azriel said coldly -Puff "Just Put me in Jail...I can take it," I put my hands in front of me, closing my eyes waiting for a handcuff, wait... Is Azriel laughing at me, "You're not in trouble, im joking with you,"

"What?" I squinted my eyes And he chuckled again, "You know I Can eat you,", "What?" Azriel stops as his cheeks turn shades of red -Puff  "RAWR" Azriel Screams bloody murder.

A couple of minutes later...

We both Walk through the city And saw that The city is fully healed, kids are playing again and the people still glaring at me, so I looked the other way, But Azriel hold my hand, "They don't know that you're free, so Stand Next to me," Azriel whispered at my ear and looking at the people.

what is this feeling...my cheeks are hurting, what am I doing... Am I Blushing... No...

As we walk through the market, I saw an old man fall and his groceries went everywhere, "Mister are you okay," I Ran up to him,", "Im Okay...My dear," I help him stand up And Azriel grabs his groceries, "Are you sure?" I ask the old man again, Oh no, He is blind...