Chapter 15

Amely's POV

We both walk thru Velaris, The music playing and some of the people dancing on the street, It feels Like Home, The Valley, Minus some of the people staring at me, so I wave to them, I know im that famous, but in a bad way...

"You know that I can fly us there, Fae's are looking at you and ready to jump you," Azriel said from behind, "I know they hate me but like, what I suppose to do, I like walking than flying, not like Illyrians, no offense", "Haha, I've been my whole life flying and walking, Thank you very much," he said and I smiled at him.

"You!!" a young lady across the street shouted at me. "YOu Theif... Where is my necklace!!", "And you are?" I ask the young lady, and she almost hit me with a rock but Azriel stops her, "Okay, what is this Amely?" Azriel narrows his eyebrows at me, did he say my full name? I shook my head "Wait, Chika?", "Yes, you b*tch gave me back the necklace," Azriel let her go, she ran at me and I try to dodge her.

"Okay, listen to me I didn't steal your necklace, and why did you let her go Az!" I shouted at Azriel, "It's your problem Am," his face have the I told you so look "What do you mean you didn't steal it, I saw you take it" Chika screamed and I dodge her again, "You steal that necklace from your grandma so I try to give it back to her,", "Grandma? That old witch," Chika Stop and walks away.

"What is that all about," Azriel walks up to me, "Well, she stole a family heirloom from her grandmother, and I saw it, so I help the grandma, to take it back from Chika," I narrow my eyebrows at Azriel, "Sorry... but do you want me to fly us to Amren's place? It's safer," Azriel gave me a sorry look.

I cross my arm, "Fine," We both fly to Amren's place.

-Knock -Knock -Knock "Im coming," -Knock -Knock -Knock "Dear Cauldron what?!"

"Hi...Amren" I wave at Amren, her hair in a messy bun and her face pale like hell, She hissed at us "Why you both don't tell me first, that you two are visiting,"

I pointed at Azriel "He Drag me here," Azriel's face shocked. "Azriel....!!!", "No...Amely over here want to talk about some of the holy tongue language that have been carved on the Valley walls," Azriel step back a little from the door, "Oh, Fine...Come in," Amren eyes widened, and Open the door for both of us, "By the way Amren here you go," I pull out a bottle for her, "What's this?" she grabs it and opens it, "Blood?", "Yup, I Buy some for you, hope you like it," She drinks the bottle.

And I turn around to Azriel, he was shocked, "What, she needs some food right?", "This is why Your interesting Amely," Amren cleans her mouth, and the blood is still on her teeth, "Well, you're welcome?", "Well, before I got this book, I have been searching about your species and the RibbonAlive," Amren sits down on the couch and holding half of the Book of Breathings, gestures her hand to the chair next to it, so I sit and I looked around Azriel was gone.

"I think that you're not only a huldra, but you're a Mix,", " I thought that I was only a huldra," I cross my arms and lay back on the chair, "Well your half Huldra and Half Nymph,", "Wait so that means my dad is a Nymph?" Amren Slurp the blood on her bottle, "Well maybe, that's why your special, I saw huldra, but a mix with a Nymph that's new to me,"

"Yeah me too, but how about the RibbonAlive,", "Oh, The RibbonAlive—," Azriel appeared out of nowhere, "What about the RibbonAlive?" Azriel asked, "You two want to be free from that thing so badly?" We both nodded, and Amren sigh "Sorry...There is nothing about that thing, All of the books are shredded to pieces,"

"What—", "Okay About the language on the walls...can I see it?" Amren Cuts Him, and he glared at her and disappeared, "Here," I gave her a piece of paper, and there were some writings, "Whoa... Who write this,", "It was a Priestess," Amrens eyes widened, "I can't read this but it's a Spell,", "A Spell? For what?" I ask and raising my eyebrow.