Chapter 20

Azriel's POV

As the King of Hybern's power hit Amely and Blow her to the wall beside me... it made my blood boil. that FKing is going to pay for what he had done...To my Mate, I saw her lifting her body, but the poison inside of me move and made me scream in pain, and when I looked at her... she stops...No..Its okay, Im Okay...

Mor put her hand on Amely's, "He is okay...Am," She said to her And Amely cried... her eyes were empty no life but her tears falling... I wish I can hold her and hug her... and tell her this is not her fault... but I can hear her screaming... in her mind...

But then Feyre exploded, she unleashed her power in a flash of white, Amely stands up, looked at the light, and falls to her knees, Mor shakes her but she didn't move, "Amely...Amely are you there—" she stops, her face was pale, and looked at me... Mor didn't say a thing... and she goes to Cassian who is hurting because of his wings.

What happened to her Mor... I put my hands on Amelys, her hands are cold... It can't be... No..NO...

She's Gone...

The light faded, and I hold Amely's hands tightly, but Silence... I can only see her...lifeless...No... I can feel you I can feel you... you're still here...I want you to stay with us... I looked around for help, and I saw Rhysand, his face was pale... looking back at me and then looking at Feyre...

I can feel tears falling down as I silently cry and hold this pain...I have waited for a Mate but she sacrifices herself... And I was blind by finding a Mate, thinking that Elain was the one who free me from the RibbonAlive, but it's Amely... She freed me, she has been there ...For me...

What did Feyre's power do to you... maybe because she lost so much blood? Please wake up... please... when I looked at her closely... she looked like she hasn't eaten for I don't know how long...Please wake up... wake up Am...

The king merely waved a hand "You are free to go, Rhysand. Your friend's poison is gone. The wings on the other, I'm afraid, are a bit of a mess." in a second Rhys lunged at me, gripping me.

But I stop Him, "Wait, My Mate... She is still there...She—", "She's gone Azriel..." Those Words... Breaks me...NO...Shes still there...

Amely's POV

My body stands up on its own, seeing the light... And my body drops to the ground, my vision turns black...

Wake up... Wake up... "What the fuck, What just happened?" Cursebreaker... spellbreaker... wants to help you... a voice speaks from behind me, and I turn around to look at it.

"Wait, You're not the sound that I heard from other ancient objects, but... Are you?" I jump and pointed at the flying light, in the darkroom in my mind... a light still illuminating behind me from the window of my eyes.

No...Okay, Im not... The voice hist from gentle to annoyance, "Okay? So what are you?" I raise my eyebrow, Im a thing... "A thing?" Yes... Feyre's power, sent me here to break you out of this spell, But..., the voice stop, I tilt my head, "What do you mean by But?" Your spell or Maybe accurse is ancient...

"Ouch, I know im that old, but that hurts..." Im not talking about you... It's the spell, it's like Amren said to you...Your cave has been lived, by an ancient beast... "Oh really? This is not helping,", "Tamlin, Tamlin..." Ferye shouted and I turn around and looked out the window...

"Okay, so what now, They all are doing a dramatic scene," Well, that is a plan."What plan," I looked at Rhys's face, and at Mor, she was playing along but I Saw Azriel's hand Grabbing mine. "Oh, Azriel..." I cried looking at his pale face... I can't feel him... his touch was gone...