Chapter 2

Azriel' POV

We fly to the House of the Wind and I put her down as we landed, Amely was a little light so it was easy carrying her, it amazed me that she was scared from the height, she has a weakness.

"Well, so this is House of the Wind how big is this place" Her eyes widened looking around like all of this are new to her, Maybe it's been 20 years in Prison makes her think that a place has one room no window, and everything.

"It's been-" I stop talking looking at Mor's face full of questions "Well we have a guest?, how have you been Friend Enemy" Mor's eyes narrowed to Amely, and look at me with angry eyes."Well, Well Mor It's been 20 years since ever saw you" Amely smirked at Mor, Both of them have some past before Amely Goes to prison she never talk about it.

"There's nothing to talk about her here, Where is Amren I want to ask about RibbonAlive" I ignored them both and just searched for Amren and dragged Amely all around the rooms.

"What?!... Why do you need me?" Amren looks at me and she looks at Amely With wide eyes.

"There is something off about you "Amren Pointing her hands to Amely, " Me?... What do you mean, am I in trouble because I try to escape again?" Amely stood still looking at Amren and tilted her head.

"No!.. are you fresh out of prison? And You have a big Problem there?"Amren looks at Amely with a curious look. "Well, yes im fresh out-" I cut Amely and Amren's conversation. "There's no time For little small talks, Yes... we have a BIG Problem, do you have a book about RibbonAlive?" I Look at Amren and raise my hand to show her a ribbon attached to my left wrist and Amelys right wrist.

"Okay then... Let me try to find a book that is useful to help with that" Amren Walks away her eyes still looking at Amely. "I Guess You guys have a Ribbon problem Because you guys are tied up together " Cassian enters the room He chuckles and I almost want to punch him.

But Mor stop me "What this, why did this happen? Did Rhys do something about this?" She looks at me and back to Amely and her eyes back at me with a questing look.

"No... Rhys wants me to check other Ancient objects that slowly disappear" I stopped and look at Amely with a judged look, and Amley looks away Scanning another object that maybe she will steal.

Amely's POV

"Around Valeris and we know that culprit is here with us right now" Shadowsinger continues and glared at me.

"Ohh... So Amely, why do you Steal again even tho you are now free from prison??" Mor asks me with a serious look I didn't answer her because it's my privacy. "Wait, I found something About the RibbonAlive" Amren enters the room holding the book she cut Mor's question.

Thank you Amren, I look at her and thank her for saving me I gave her a thank look on my face.

"Okay... what and how we can destroy this Ribbon" Az looked at Amren and waited for her answer "Well... sorry Shadowsinger The page has been torn But I can read something" She look at the page that had been torn and there was one paragraph that only she can read.

"The ribbon is alive by morning but at night the ribbon will shorten itself like it will fall asleep, you need to say please so the ribbon will-"

Amren Stop reading, "What?.. Why did you stop?" Azriel raised his brows to look at Amren so that she can tell him more about the RibbonAlive.

"I Cant... Because the page has been torn, I can't continue reading it" Amren looks back at the book and to Azriel's face " Sorry Az...I want to help but I can't, I will put the book back" Amren Goes Away.