Chapter 22

Azriel's POV

"You know, Stealing the ring was easy, The host forgot to put the seal, So I looked around the Box and swapped it," Amely ended the story with a sigh, "I have a question, Why do you love to steal?" then Amely was quiet... a pan of guilt across her face.

"I know it was a crime, stealing Object... you know The first time I steal? It was Mrs.M's Golden Egg...So—", "Oh yeah, the gold Egg," Amely smiled Looking at me, "Yeah... After that little accident, Miguel... said that I have a talent for stealing... But Mrs.M Trow her sandal at him because she Doesn't want me to do that, Well Miguel was bored so he just...." Amely pause.

As Her tears streamed down her face, she continued, "Miguel...takes me out to steal an object... I was young... like 100 years old... but for me, it's young...and stupid, because I never go outside the Cave when I met Miguel... wait Is this mean that it's all his fault? No... He can't—" I put my hand on her shoulder to give her comfort, her Lil body shaking as those big eyes looked at me.

"I think you should go... Azriel..."

She shut the door in my face. No... She's hurting herself again... I want to help her...

She needs Time... She needs Time...

I want to help her... she's my Mate!!! 

I whisper to my Shadows as they roam around me. 

My Shadows try to stop me, As My hands reach for the door handle and— "What do you think you're doing, Az??" what is that smell? "Mor? Did you drink?", "No, Who said that??" she ignored my question, "Step aside Lover boy, Let me talk to your lady, It's Girl's night," Mor wobble straights to Amely's room and shut The door. 

I think you should go... Azriel... I. Think. You. Should go...

her words keep repeating over and over in my head... I think I fuck up... did I? Or... maybe she needs time... she does? maybe? Yeah? No—

"You looked Pale... Everything alright?" I didn't realize that, I Walked up to the kitchen, and Cassian was shocked, he was sitting at the dining table.

"Did you reveal the Mating bond? Or No?" I didn't say anything... just walked and sat on the chair beside him. "I didn't tell her...", "And What then?" I narrow my eyes at Cassian and he gave me a big smile.

I sigh, "Well, she starts to tell the story about our first meet—"his face lit up in excitement, "Oh. The Auction accident, The first Criminal who can escape from you... I remember your face back then, " 

Continued the Flashback...

"So... who's your new lady friend?" Cassian said playfully, I ignored him by talking with my spies.

After the accident, the auction have to be ended early, because of the Thief, Amely Stone... My spies and even every piece of information can't find anything about her, like she didn't exist.

that can't be, the ring tells me her identity...

"Earth to Azriel? Bro... you okay?" Cassian waved his hands in front of me, "Stop," I stop his hand and glared at him, "You have been zoning out Az... your spies are talking to you," I looked back to my spies, who were holding a stack of paper.

A wanted poster? How can they draw her face so fast?

"Helping my brother, would help right?" Rhys said, leaning against the wall with a smirk, "Don't tell me you looked to my mind and let my spies know and draw her without my permission?" Rhys nodded, "Well... you have been zoning out so I land a helping hand," Rhys took one of the posters.