Chapter 10

I tackled him to the floor, and now im on top of him

 I tackled him to the floor, and now im on top of him. "What is your last word," "Is your horn that sensitive?"," That's your last words?" Azriel's hazel eyes look back at mine. 

Chapter 8

there's some conversation from Chapter 41 ACOMAF 

The queens finally deigned to write back. and They're coming to the Archeron family's estate tomorrow.

Amely's POV

After dinner, I and Azriel get ready to go to the Human Realm by nighttime.

Azriel was getting ready to pack, and I found something interesting...

"Hey...Az I found something,"," Where did you get that?" on my hand, there was a Green . "Did you snoop around my room?" Azriel's eyes widened, " C'mon I can't help it im a thief after all." I gave him a big smile. "Can I have it?","Sure...but Take care of that," Azriel smiles back at me.

We both fly at night, followed by Cassian, Mor, Feyre, and Rhys.

In the morning, Cassian and Azriel monitored everything from the far wall, I stay outside, still in my PJs, not joining them, only giving Azriel freedom from the RibbonAlive, I didn't realize the ribbon is now long, not heavy, and it's glowing like crazy if Azriel was far from me. Are you okay lil guy?

When their back, I go inside my room to get ready, I look at my bag and saw my outfit from Mor,

"Why, do I have to wear this?" an outfit that was my Color a Black and silver corset, it's too sexy, and the accessories were silver, one of them was a silver hand band that fits the green Siphons, I put it to my both shoulders and both of my hands, there were four Siphons, the same on Azriel has. are these green siphons for Mor?

I go outside, Azriel was helping the Archerons' sisters clear the room for the Queens, how dramatic they were. I walk downstairs and saw Rhys and Cassian and their eyes on me, they were looking at The glowing Green Siphons, and looking back at Azriel. Is something wrong? Is it the outfit? probably? I'm going to cry right now. Azriel walks between them and his eyes widened seeing that I wear the green Siphons, yup there was something wrong with this Outfit.

Eleven o'clock struck. The drama Queen has arrived...

the wind brushed through the room, and five figures appeared, flanked by two guards apiece, I realized the queens could winnow. How? This is SUSpicious, I don't like it. The mortal queens were a mixture of age, coloring, height, and temperament. One old, Two middle age, Two young ones, and where is the other one?

"Well met," Rhysand said, remaining still as their stone-faced guards scanned us, the room. As the queens now took our measure.

Rhys stepped forward. The queens all sucked in a little breath, as if bracing themselves. Their guards casually, perhaps foolishly, rested a hand on the hilt of their broadswords—so large and clunky compared to Illyrian blades. As if they stood a chance—against any of us. I stand in the middle of Cassian and Azriel who would play the role of mere guards today. Our Siphons glow in the shadow.