Chapter 10

No one's P.O.V
Todoroki woke up big again and really had to pee so he wiggled out of his boyfriend's arms, trying not to wake him up. He used the bathroom and walked back to bed with a yawn followed by a cough. He ignored the cough thinking his throat was dry as he laid down on Baku's chest for his alarm to only go off a minute later. As he sighed from alarm, his boyfriend's hands wrapped around him, pulling him close. "You wanna go today? We can just stay like this all day" Bakugou whispered softly and he pulled Todo closer to him. "As amazing as that sounds, we can't miss anymore class" Todo sighed as he sat up despite wanting to cuddle with his boyfriend more. Baku followed him and stood up, he had a feeling something was off with his baby boy but couldn't pinpoint it until he heard Todo cough. He was concerned but didn't say anything, he just kept getting dressed. After he finished getting dressed, he sat on the bed. Todo sat down next to him, also dressed in his uniform and laid his head on Bakugou's shoulder. Baku put his arm around his baby and pulled him closer as he kissed the top of his head. "You feel okay baby? You're a little warm" Todo coughed again and snuggled into his boyfriends side "yeah, i'll be fine" he whispered, he felt crappy but he thought nothing of it. They stood up and took each other's hand. They started walking to school, they passed everyone else but didn't say a word to them but Todo gripped his boyfriend's hand tighter. They got to the classroom and sat down in their desks which were next to each other due to the incident the other day. Todoroki just stared at his desk as the class came in, Bakugou scooted his desk closer to Todo's. Bakugou took his baby's hand as he coughed more,Todoroki felt hotter than this more and his throat was starting to hurt along with his nose starting to be stuffed but he kept quiet. Class started but the two never let go of each other's hands and luckily no one said anything. As it hit lunch, Todo's cough had gotten worse and he was very out of it. Bakugou had asked Todoroki if he was okay a lot since classes started but was told that he was okay. Bakugou asked again after the lunch bell rang but Todo was too spaced out to respond, was trying to keep a straight face but he wanted to cry. He felt terrible and was too scared to regress because yesterday, he felt like he was annoying his boyfriend with being little so much lately. He snapped his head up when he felt a hand on the top of his head, it was Bakugou. "Hey baby, are you sure you're okay?" the sweet way Bakugou said that to him made him break, he started sobbing hard. Baku was shocked but quickly picked Todo up and started trying to calm him down by gently petting his hair as Todo buried his face into his shoulder "shhhhh its okay, you don't feel good, do you baby boy?" Baku whispered as he walked out the classroom to find Aizawa so that they could go back to the dorms. Baku found Aizawa in the teachers lodge, he whispered what was going on as Todo was still sobbing and Aizawa let them go for the day. Todoroki was still big and had no plans of regressing anytime soon, he couldn't even if he tried. Bakugou carried Todoroki to his dorm as he tried to figure out what was keeping his baby from regressing because it was clear to him that something was up. Todo was still sobbing pretty hard but now he was trying to get out of Bakugou's arms, he wanted to run away, he wasn't 100% where this feeling was coming from but he just couldn't deal with it all. Kat held onto him tight though, not letting him down. Todo gave up and just curled up in Kat's arms more as they got to the dorm. Kat laid down and placed Todo who had started dozing off on the elevator, on his chest and gently patted his hair. He hoped his baby would walk up feeling better. Kat protectively wrapped his arms around Todo and fell asleep some time later.

Sorry about no regression in this chapter, I just wanted to write a chapter where he wasn't regressed also sorry it's kind of short, the next chapter is longer