Chapter 12

No's ones P.O.V
Todo nuzzled his face into Kat's shoulder and sighed "I really know if I can regress, I don't feel anywhere close" Todo whispered, making Kat scoot more on the bed so his back was leaning against the wall. Todo watched him and once he was comfortable, he opened his arms with a smile. Todo smiled softly back and moved so he wacurleds sitting between Kat's legs with his head on Kat's chest. Todo closed his eyes as Kat wrapped his arms around Todo "we don't have to rush, we have all weekend" (idk if I said it was Friday but it is now) he cuddled close to Kat "I guess" Todo whisper but loud enough for Kat to hear as Todo curled up into a ball in his lap. Kat started rubbing circles on Todo's back and he sighed as he melted into Kat's touch. Todo know 2 days isn't long but it has been a long two days and the anxiety of it all has been and still is making him feel sick. He didn't mention it to Kat cause he didn't want him to worry. As Todo laid there just thinking, all the anxiety started bubbling up again and he started tearing up. He buried his head into Kat's chest as he squeezed his eyes shut. Kat could tell due to his shirt getting wet causing him to hold Todo closer and tighter. Todo started sobbing as he felt himself slowly getting lower in age mentally. Kat pulled Todo more into his lap, he gently rubbed Todo's back as he got up. Kat moved him to his hip as he bounced Todo gently "shhh baby, it's okay, everything is okay now" Kat whispered as he kept bouncing Todo gently, trying to calm down a little so he could change him so that they could lay down with some warm milk. Todo calmed down to just a sniffle after a couple minutes. Kat tried to lay Todo on his back on the bed cause Todo to start tearing up again "hey, shhh it's okay, daddy just wants to change you" Kat whispered as he picked Todo back-up. Todo calmed back down to sniffles once he was in Kat's arms. Kat sighed and went to pick out clothes with Todo on his hip, Todo's face also buried in Kat's shoulder. Kat took a deep breath and went to lay Todo down again, he knew this might make him upset again but he had to change him. Todo teared up "shhh daddy's going to just change you then we can cuddle up with some warm milk" Kat whispered and started taking off his uniform and quickly changed him. Kat quickly picked him up and gently bounced him as he walked to the mini fridge in his room. Kat picked up a bottle of milk that was pre poured, he put it in the microwave and as it heated up, he turned toward Todo who was sucking his thumb. Kat giggled and gently pulled it out, making Todo whine. Kat picked up a pacifier that he had washed and was sitting next to the sink. Kat gently pushed it to Todo's lips and Todo gently took it with a soft smile, cooing happily. The microwave beeped causing Todo to jump, he whined and held into Kat's shirt tight. Kat rubbed his back and kissed the top of his head "shhh it's just your milk honey" Kat took the bottle out and screwed the lid on as he walked to the bed. Kat sat on the bed with his back against the wall and moved Todo to lay across his lap. Kat checked the temperature of the milk on his wrist and smiled as it was perfect, he gently took Todo's pacifier. Todo whined but before he got upset, Kat gently placed the nibble of the bottle to Todo's lips. Todo happily took it, cooing happily as he started drinking. Kat smiled and held him close as he gently brushed Todo's hair out of his face. Kat was so happy to see his baby relax again, he was so worried about his baby boy. He loved just watching Todo drink his milk and try to stay away as long as he could. Todo's eyes were struggling to stay open as he finished his milk, Kat gently took away the bottle and replaced it with his pacifier. Todo cuddled closer to Kat and fell asleep holding onto Kat's shirt. Kat laid them both down and watched Todo sleep before falling asleep himself.

I'm sorry if this chapter sucked and sorry it's short, it's late but I really wanted to write