𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

[𝟓𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆]

Becky had set her alarm last night to 5AM so she wouldn't wake up late for her trip, she packed all her stuff and what she needed ever since she got to the house last night she couldn't be more excited to finally get the hell out and get some actual fresh air somewhere else besides this place. The crowned princess was quick to hop in the shower and did what she usually does in the morning after she was done she put on a very suitable outfit and went downstairs to the chef cooking early for her. She smiled gratefully as she sat down at the dining table and dig into her food as soon as it was brought to her.

BECKY'S OUTFIT

Freen soon woke up around 5:30 and went to freshen up before she get ready for the day, she head downstairs to her own chef cooking for her and Auntie Prik was her maid, probably the biggest one in her house since she took care of Freen ever since...

Freen soon woke up around 5:30 and went to freshen up before she get ready for the day, she head downstairs to her own chef cooking for her and Auntie Prik was her maid, probably the biggest one in her house since she took care of Freen ever since she was little and watched her grow up. "Thank you, Na ka." Freen smiles at Auntie Prik as the food was served, the smell was as good as always she soon dig into her food while sending becky a text.

THE BRAT (contact name)

F: good morning, your majesty. are you awake yet?

B: I've been awake for some times now. just having breakfast.

F: Oh okay, I'll pick your majesty up around 6, is that okay?

B: Yeah, See you soon.

srchafreen left becccca___ on read.

Freen let out a sigh as she slide her phone back onto the table while eating her food, reminding herself that everything she does is for duty, to protect, and it's an order from her mentor. after all everything will remains fake, faker than she'll ever know it will be. it's better to pull herself away from it now than to fall deeper into the sink hole and find herself later. Freen finished her food as she went upstairs to change into her outfit, she went downstairs with her pjs just so her clothes wouldn't smell like food.

FREEN'S OUTFIT.