Squirmy Smee

Squirmy Smee is a son of Mr. Smee and the twin brother of Squeaky. He appears in Descendants 3.

Squirmy Smee is portrayed by Luke Roessler.

Personality

Squirmy is a shy young boy. He also seems to be very curious.

Physical Appearance

Squirmy is a twelve-year-old boy with a thin figure. Despite being younger, Squirmy appears to be slightly taller than Squeaky. His skin is pale, but his cheeks are rosy. His hair is blond and long. He wears a big pair of square glasses. His eyes are blue. He's often seen wearing a red beanie and matching outfits with his twin brother. Throughout Descendants 3, he wears a tattered white-light blue striped shirt and grey denim trousers. He also wears a dark red fingerless glove on his left hand.

Squeaky & Squirmy Smee are the twin sons of Mr. Smee, in the Disney Channel film, Descendants 3. They, along with Dizzy and Celia, are the chosen four to leave the Isle of the Lost and attend Auradon Prep.

Early Life

Squeaky and Squirmy Smee were born of the Isle of the Lost on July 29th.

Descendants 3

Squeaky and Squirmy get picked to go to Auradon Prep to have a better life.

Background

Personality

Squeaky and Squirmy are both very shy.

Physical Appearance

Squeaky and Squirmy both have long platinum blonde hair and wear glasses.