Evie

Princess Evie is the deuteragonist of the Descendants franchise. She is the daughter of the Evil Queen.

Evie is portrayed by Sofia Carson.

She is the founder, owner, and seamstress of her Evie's 4 Hearts clothing line. Her boyfriend, Doug, serves as the accountant for her business, as she is too busy to keep track of payments.

Six months later, Evie becomes much wiser, advising Mal to stop using spells to help her adapt to her new life. She also developed feelings for Doug and eventually started dating him.

Descendants 3

VK Day has arrived, with Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos returning to the Isle of the Lost to choose a new quartet of kids to attend Auradon Prep the next semester. The Isle has also been adorned with posters of the original VKs to inspire the good and hope in the children, along with roads and alleys renamed after them as well to honor their success. 

Leading the children of the island in the song "Good to Be Bad", the original VKs lead the crowd of kids and their guardians to a gathering for the announcement. Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Mal choose Dizzy Tremaine, Squeaky and Squirmy Smee, and Celia Facilier as the kids to go. They inform them that they will be back in one week for them, telling them playfully to only pack things belonging to them.

Evie tells Mal that Belle had already planned a party for Mal to celebrate. Evie nearly tells Doug "I love you", but quickly changes the subject out of embarrassment.

Mal, Ben, Evie, and Carlos board a purple limo, which has Mal's name on the license plate; the driver steps out and gives the keys to Jay, who promptly drives the five of them to the Isle of the Lost to collect the kids.

Dizzy talks to Evie about excited she is to live with her in her castle; Evie says it's only a starter castle. Evie spots this and tells Jay to stop the limo. Later, at Evie's 4 Hearts, a cottage serving as the Vk's residence and Evie's place of business. Mal tells Evie about the plan to close the barrier, but leaves out that it was her idea. Evie points out the same facts as Ben, but Mal manages to convince Evie that it's the best choice. Later, everyone is getting ready to go to Jane's birthday party.

Evie helps Mal inside for a change of clothes. The VKs ride their bikes to the edge of the land, where Mal recites the spell she previously used to reach the isle.

The VKs go outside, seeing Harry Hook, Gil and two other members of Uma's pirate crew have stolen their motorcycles; Carlos and Jay are annoyed with themselves for not locking up their bikes, Harry's group takes off, with Jay, Carlos ,and Evie giving chase. Back in the isle, Mal and Celia reunite with Carlos, Evie and Jay, who failed to reclaim their bikes.

Evie backs up her word. Evie attempts to diffuse the tension by sharing gum, but no-one is interested. Evie finds one of the band members, Hannah, who has been turned to stone.

Frustrated, Evie decides to use an icebreaker; if they compliment something about each other, they can bond better; she compliments Harry's accent. Uma wonders if Evie is always so peppy, only for Mal to get Evie refocused on the task at hand. Uma wonders where Audrey hangs out, to which Evie and Mal remember that Audrey is still in her dorm room for summer school.

Mal asks Jay, Carlos, Harry and Gil to take Dude to look for Ben, while she, Uma, Evie and Celia look in Audrey's room for clues. Evie wonders if what she has with Doug is true love. 

Deciding that there's only one way to find out, she kisses him and Doug wakes. ("One Kiss") Audrey turns Ben, Carlos, Jay, Evie and Dude to stone, leaving an upset Mal to reflect. After the celebration, Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos return to the bridge, wondering if their parents on the island miss them. Deciding to go for it, the four of them race to the bridge.

Evie is portrayed by Sofia Carson.

Evie's lush dark hair falls from her forehead, and she never leaves home without her crown or her mother's approval of her appearance.

Personality

Evie is a girl who is smart, flirty, and very kind in the long run. Unlike most of the villain kids, she is very pleasant, to the point that she was able to make the most sour villains smile with her laughter on her sixth birthday party. 

She is loyal and authoritative when she wants to be. She can be a bit selfish at times when she's focused on one thing that she really wants to get. Evie was referenced in the first movie as breaking a lot of hearts on the Isle of the Lost for fun, while secretly wanting True Love.

Physical Appearance

Physically, Evie is a beautiful and charming young woman of adolescent age. In the film, Evie likes to wear her hair out. Just like the color of her hair, Evie wears mostly blue and black clothing.

Descendants: Wicked World

Evie returns in the animated short series Descendants: Wicked World, voiced by Sofia Carson who also portrayed her in the live-action film.

Descendants: The Royal Wedding

When Jay gives a Mal a charm bracelet with charms representing each of the four VK's as a gift Mal says "I wish Carlos could've been here" and Evie and their friends replying "we all do".