Lonnie

Lonnie is a character in the movie, Descendants. She is the daughter of Fa Mulan and Li Shang From Disney's Mulan who enjoys martial arts and hip-hop dancing.

Lonnie is portrayed by Dianne Doan.

Unlike most Auradon kids, she is much more open-minded about having the four wicked descendants attend their school, and is sympathetic to their plight. She is also friendly to them and does not look down on them as wicked villains (unlike many others, even their teachers) Compared to the other kids, she is the most normal.

She is also strongly implied to be the individual who sets up the secret camera in the web series School of Secrets. Her voice appears at the beginning, saying "Alright. Good to go.", and at the end, saying "Be good, Auradon. Someone's watching."

She tells Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay that whenever she was feeling sad, her mother would bake her chocolate chip cookies and make her laugh to cheer her up.

At the end of the movie, she was dancing with Chad Charming, and then she hugs Evie and Audrey.

Personality

Lonnie wants to be cool as she was the second person (the first was Jane) to ask Mal to use a spell on her hair to make her cooler. It's shown that Mulan and Shang are well off as Lonnie has no qualms about giving Mal $50 for a makeover. Lonnie is also shown as curious about the villains and under the assumption that their lifestyles aren't too different from her own. She's shown as kind and empathetic as she cries when she learns the villains may not love their kids.

Physical appearance

Lonnie is a beautiful girl with her medium chestnut hair and honey highlights and brown eyes. She is seen smiling almost all the time. At the coronation, Lonnie wears a short pink kimono-inspired dress with a pink obi sash tied around her waist. Her go-to accessories are her bracelets and a headband.