Chad Charming

Prince Chad Charming is one of the two secondary antagonists in Descendants and later, the supporting protagonist in Descendants 2 and Descendants 3.

 He is the son of Cinderella and Prince Charming and is a student at Auradon Prep. He has an arrogant attitude and he, along with Audrey, dislikes the children of the Isle of the Lost.

Chad is portrayed by Jedidiah Goodacre.

Personality

From what we see on School of Secrets, he seems to be a player and is also a "Jock"

Descendants 3

Chad returns as a major character in Descendants 3. He is first seen at the welcoming event for the new VKs with Audrey and her grandmother. He seems upset when Ben proposes to Mal, helping Audrey when she nearly faints. He is seen next at Jane's birthday party where he suggests condescendingly that Carlos forgot about her party. Then Audrey shows up and Chad, desperate for Audrey, convinces her to let him be her right hand man instead of her knocking him out like the others. Eventually Audrey gets frustrated by Chad's incompetence so she locks him in a closet in Fairy Cottage only for him to be found by Carlos, Evie, Mal and Jay, Ben, Uma and Harry. Later Chad celebrates as Mal takes down the Isle's barrier and creates a bridge from it to Auradon, singing and dancing with Audrey.