Chad Charming

Prince Chad Charming is one of the two secondary antagonists in Descendants and later, the supporting protagonist in Descendants 2 and Descendants 3.

 He is the son of Cinderella and Prince Charming and is a student at Auradon Prep. He has an arrogant attitude and he, along with Audrey, dislikes the children of the Isle of the Lost.

Chad is portrayed by Jedidiah Goodacre.

Personality

From what we see on School of Secrets, he seems to be a player and is also a "Jock".

Descendants 2

While he was an all-star player on Auradon Prep's tourney team, he becomes jealous of Jay when he is selected as captain of the school's Swords & Shields team.

Chad appears mainly in scenes where he sneaks into Carlos' room more than once in an attempt to use Carlos' 3D printer. When caught by Carlos, he claims that his printer works better than his. He tries using the 3D printer to create various objects for himself, including a spare key to Carlos' room for later usage of his printer, and an action figure of himself.

In the sequel, he is on decent terms with the VKs despite being a nuisance to Carlos and Jay. While no longer being arrogant he is still very misogynistic and doesn't seem to value Ben's life at all. Despite this however, he does appear kinder since he does go out of his way to help Audrey after her vehicle broke down despite her being 6 hours away from him.

In the end, he appears to be preparing for the Cotillion, when he receives a call from Audrey, who struck a tire in Sherwood Forest. Chad reveals his obsession with pleasing Audrey by driving to her aid, despite the drive being six hours away. This results in his absence at the Cotillion.