Evie

Evie is the deuteragonist and tritagonist in the Descendants franchise. She is the daughter of Evil Queen. The founder of Evie's 4 Hearts. In Descendants 2, she started her own clothing brand under the name Evie's 4 Hearts.

Evie is portrayed by Sofia Carson.

Evie's lush dark hair falls from her forehead, and she never leaves home without her crown or her mother's approval of her appearance.

Personality

Evie is a girl who is smart, flirty, and very kind in the long run. Unlike most of the villain kids, she is very pleasant, to the point that she was able to make the most sour villains smile with her laughter on her sixth birthday party. She is loyal and authoritative when she wants to be. She can be a bit selfish at times when she's focused on one thing that she really wants to get. Evie was referenced in the first movie as breaking a lot of hearts on the Isle of the Lost for fun, while secretly wanting True Love.

Physical Appearance

Physically, Evie is a beautiful and charming young woman of adolescent age. In the film, Evie likes to wear her hair out. Just like the color of her hair, Evie wears mostly blue and black clothing.

Descendants 2

Evie is first seen as she drags Mal away from her conversation with Ben to fit her for her Cotillion gown. Evie fits Mal for her gown in their room as Mal complains at the tightness of the dress. Mal asks Evie if she ever thinks about what they would do if they were still back on the Isle of the Lost, but Evie merely laughs it off. They both watch the TV, where it shows the royal couple dining with Aladdin and Jasmine. Mal uses her spell book to read her "Lady Manners" book extremely fast to prepare for the upcoming Cotillion. She loved it.

Evie scolds her for using her magic and being dishonest to Ben and takes her spell book away from her. Mal inquires if Evie ever missed breaking rules and running wild, to which Evie firmly says no. She goes on to say that Auradon is the "land of opportunity" and they can be whoever they want to be. She tries to distract Mal from her unhappiness by showing off the Cotillion shoes she made for her.

As the Core Four walk together to class, Evie asks Jane and Lonnie if one of them wanted the opening for a dress fitting, and Lonnie claims it first. Evie assures Jane that she will fit her later before walking away with Lonnie. Evie later comes back to join in on Mal's conversation with Jane as Lonnie gushes about Mal and Ben's future wedding. Evie acts excited while Mal is surprised and frantic. As Ben arrives, Jane consults him on Cotillion details and Evie and Mal leave.

Evie is then seen fitting Chad Charming for his Cotillion outfit. He wonders if he should wear peacock feathers, but Evie reassures him that his kingly cape with fake fur suits him and Doug agrees. When Chad says that Audrey would like his cape, Evie agrees. Jay calls Chad for fencing practice and Evie takes the cape and Chad leaves. Doug shows Evie the large sum of money he's calculated on his computer from all the Cotillion outfits she's been preparing for everyone to Evie's delight. Doug tells her that she could finally buy the castle of her dreams in a few years and they hold hands.

After Mal leaves for the Isle, Evie visits Ben in his office and tells him that Mal has left. She shows him the note Mal left for Ben along with her ring. Ben claims it was all his fault for not understanding Mal and yelling at her during their date. He tells Evie that he needs to go there to apologize to Mal but Evie tells him he can't go alone since he doesn't know the Isle and that she needs to come also, to which he agrees. Evie says that she will also bring Jay and Carlos with them since they aren't popular back on the Isle and it would be safer. She makes Ben promise that she won't get stuck on the Isle again. She designs a VK outfit for Ben to wear on the Isle.