Doug

Doug is one of the characters of the Disney Channel Original Movie, Descendants and its sequels, Descendants 2 and Descendants 3. He is one of Dopey's sons.

Doug is portrayed by Zachary Gibson.

Official Description

Doug is the son of Dopey, the most playful and silly of the Seven Dwarfs. He plays several instruments and is in the marching band.

Personality

Doug is a smart, sweet, yet socially awkward young man. He enjoys chemistry, saying it's almost like magic (this could hint that he too enjoys magic, even though it is frowned upon in Auradon). Despite knowing his family's past with the Evil Queen, Doug had been enchanted by Evie (the Evil Queen's daughter) practically at first sight and even went out of his way to help her when she was being scolded and threatened by a teacher who accused her of cheating. Doug also has a passion for music; is a member of his school's marching band, and has stated his dream is to perform trumpet for 'The Dragon Slayers'. It is also shown that Doug could be easily manipulated (he followed Chad's order to avoid Evie, even when he didn't want to).

Descendants 2

Doug, still very fond of Evie, is helping her grow her business as a thriving fashion designer. Handling accounting and dress deliveries, among other things, he shows her that she doesn't need to rely on a prince for her fairy tale ending.