Jane

Jane is a main character in the movie series, Descendants. She is the daughter of the Fairy Godmother from Disney's Cinderella, and is known to be shy and insecure, but is fascinated with magic, even if her mother doesn't let her use it.

Jane is portrayed by Brenna D'Amico.

Personality

She eventually grows to become friends with the VKs and learns it is not about how a person looks as much as what they are inside.

 She can also be very clueless at times, such as not being able to notice Carlos trying to ask her out, with him even having to explain to her several times before finally getting her to comprehend the situation.

As for her attitude towards the VKs, Jane is now more relaxed around them, sometimes to the point of extreme friendliness (especially with Carlos, whom she later starts a relationship with). Mal is no exception, although Jane is still slightly wary of her, as she does not like to bother her.

Descendants 3

Jane returns in Descendants 3 where its her birthday. She hosts it at The Enchanted Lake unaware Audrey turned evil untill she showed up making everybody fall asleep with Maleficent's Staff. When Jane starts worrying maybe somethings going on with Carlos since he isn't showing up, Chad rudely remarks that maybe he forgot. Jane and Carlos are later reunited when they find Beasty Ben in the forest and Harry starts flirting with her. Carlos gives Jane her birthday present which is a necklace that says "Jarlos" (Jane and Carlos) and have a little pink bow in it.

Physical Appearance

In the Wicked World shorts, she has long brown hair with red highlights. She usually has an up-do and some of her hair falls onto her forehead.

Descendants:Wicked World

Jane returns in the animated short series Descendants: Wicked World, voiced by Brenna D'Amico who also portrayed her in the live-action film. She later discovers she can cast magic spells, which amazes and intimidates her at the same time. In time, she seemingly improves her skills, now able to summon a vehicle with a spell.

However, in Wicked World, she still held distrust of the VKs as she suspected Mal of stealing her mascot uniform (when it was actually CJ who framed Mal) Mal told her she didn't take her mascot uniform and that she's sure it will show up soon. Jane then decides that maybe she's right. She is otherwise kind to those around her. When she learns that she can in fact use magic in Wicked World, she is initially fearful of using her magic but grew in confidence as she used it more often, especially since her friends supported her (and Mal who is proficient in magic complimented her).