Dizzy Tremaine

Dizzy Tremaine is the daughter of Drizella Tremaine, niece of Anastasia Tremaine, step-niece of Cinderella and King Charming, and granddaughter of Lady Tremaine. She has several sisters and a one cousin, one of which is Anthony Tremaine. Dizzy worked sweeping up hair at her grandmother's beauty salon, Curl Up & Dye. A designer and hairstylist, Dizzy longs for the life that Evie is leading in Auradon. Eventually, she is given the opportunity to attend Auradon Prep.

Dizzy Tremaine is a character in the Disney Channel sequel, Descendants 2 and Descendants 3. She is the daughter of Drizella Tremaine and the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine.

Dizzy Tremaine is portrayed by Anna Cathcart

Dizzy was raised in the Isle of the Lost where she works for her grandmother's beauty salon. At sometime, she befriended Evie and idolized her.

Personality

Dizzy, unlike her family, is a sweet and loving girl. She enjoys fashion designing, music, and creativity. Evie is whom she always looks up to and admires.

Physical Appearance

She is a young light-skinned girl with brown hair tied in two messy buns. Dizzy also wears purple cat-eye glasses. She has multi-colored painted nails and wears yellow and black fingerless gloves. She wears a black paint-splattered medium sleeve dress with ruffles around her collar and the end of her sleeves and a paint-splattered deep-blue frock with puffy shoulder pads.

Descendants 3

Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos visit the Isle of the Lost to choose four new villain's kids (VKs) to take to Auradon. They pick Dizzy, daughter of Drizella and granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, Celia, daughter of Dr. Facilier, and Squeaky and Squirmy, the twin sons of Mr. Smee ("Good to Be Bad").

Carlos and Jay help pack Squeaky and Squirmy's bags in the trunk, with the boys saying goodbye to their father. Dizzy is asked by her maternal grandmother, , if she remembered everything, to which Dizzy is sure she did, only for her grandmother to hand her the glue gun she left behind. Lady Tremaine wonders what Dizzy will do without her to look out for her, to which Dizzy responds with a hug, surprising her. Dizzy gets in the limo, along with Evie. Mal offers to help Celia put her stuff in the limo, only to be ignored as Celia does it herself. With all the VKs in the limo, Mal and Ben shut the trunk and get in as well. As the limo drives off, Jay notices one of the Smee twins is holding onto his arm with a firm grip; he asks if the boy plays sports. In the back, Carlos tries to calm the other twin by offering him some chocolate. Dizzy talks to Evie about excited she is to live with her in her castle; Evie says it's only a starter castle. 

Dizzy and Celia accompany the VKs to Evie's Cottage where they prepare for Jane's birthday party. However, Carlos notices that a big slice of the cake is missing. The culprits are Dizzy and Celia, who are enjoying the lack of dirt and flies in the cake.

After Evie gives Dizzy some information, Mal tells everyone to get ready.

The foursome arrives to find Dizzy, Doug, and the twins asleep. Celia covers them with a blanket and assures them (mostly Dizzy) that they will fix the mess Audrey caused.

Dizzy greets her grandmother once again mid-song and drags her into the party, but not before gratefully giving Mal a hug alongside Celia.

Descendants: The Royal Wedding

She helps Mal get ready for the party, Mal gets married, she is happy for her friend and then they sing Feeling the Love.