27. Breaking the Curse (lil steamy tension)

As we leave the courtyard tea party, some large dark clouds loom in the distance. A rainstorm will surely be upon us by nightfall. We arrive at the room of requirement, I step into my created space and immediately kick off my uncomfortable shoes. "I want to change clothes, then get everything ready to release the graphorn. Maybe we plan for dinner on the coast?"

I turn around and realize Sebastian isn't listening, his chin is lowered and his eyes are the only thing moving as he watches me cross the room. "First, we get rid of that dress."

"I might need some help." I walk to the dressing screen where my other clothes are waiting.

"I'd be insulted if I couldn't." He slowly strides behind me.

Giving him a coy smile, I start to undo one of a hundred buttons that clasp together the front of the dress.

Sebastian clamored to help, but upon finding it frustrating, put his hands into the top hem. "This won't do at all." He reached up, giving a hard yank, jerking my body and tearing it open. Buttons plinked across the floor, scattering in all directions. A satisfying rip sounded as the hideous dress released my body.

Shimmying out of it quickly till it pooled on the floor, I stepped out of it, thankful to be released from the heavy prisonous dress.

It wasn't the black lacy ensemble that I had wanted to show him, but I confidently stood up straight to reveal the mauve corset and short bloomers, and the white stockings with lettuce hem ruffles that stopped at my thighs.

And despite me not wearing the garments I'd specifically picked out for him, he fully stopped in his tracks. Mouth gaped open in a way that I still felt extremely satisfying.

"That was under there the whole time?" Sebastian took a step back to see me fully. His nose was flared as he ran a hand through his hair, pushing it from his face. His face went dark and he took a slow tentative step towards me. Like moving too close would break the mirage.

He reached forward, and I felt my breath hitch as his fingertips lightly traced up the center of my chest. His finger delicately traveled along the boning from my navel, moving upward. Like he was using his finger to count every stitch until he was hovering at the top. Pausing between my cleavage. Lightly sweeping a finger at that line of fabric and skin, between my pressed breasts. "Like a present, wrapped just for me."

I breathed out an airy chuckle, stepping towards him till our bodies were fully lined up. Then I spun around, showing him the back where the ties were laced. Lifting my hair and draping it over my shoulder so it was out of the way. "Go ahead. But please don't break this one."

"No promises." He said in a dark husky tone. "You must be very confident in that tea. Otherwise you wouldn't be so cruel as to tempt me in such an agonizing way."

Sebastian's hands flattened, dragging his grip up and down my waist. Practically shaking. His breathing became faster and more ragged as he slid his hands down over my hips, squeezing them, heaving me against himself.

Feeling the thrilling firmness press against my tailbone, molton heat spreads between my legs. Turning just my face to speak. "You're truly in agony?" I lower my chin, looking up at him through my lashes. The way his nose is flared, the intensity of his eyes, the clench of his jaw, has something in me absolutely writhing for him. "Then there is only one cure."

"What if I don't want to take it off... at least not yet?" Growling, his hands dug into my hips, almost painfully. "What if I enjoy looking at you in this way?" His restraint hangs by a tentative thread. Each press of his hardened length behind me plucks it like a harp string.

I gasp under his strength, my weight shifts but he yanks me back.

"When I finally have you." His arm coils down around me, grip dragging down my inner thigh. "I want to feel you on my skin for days. Every breath you take leaving a trace behind."