28. The Beach Cottage (absolutely delicious smut)

The grip around my waist tightened, pulling me closer. Sebastian drew me in and I felt safe being there, swept up and held securely in his arms.

He could protect me, and I could protect his heart.

He lifted the borrowed sweater over my head in one easy motion, "I'll be taking that back now." he said, tossing it aside.

"You can have it back on temporary loan." I say, beginning to undo the buttons of my blouse.

"More damn buttons?" He sneered at my shirt.

"Yes, and don't break this one." I say with a seductive smile, taking the time to undo the ones at the top before slipping the shirt and my brassiere over my head in one go. Holding it out to the side, and dropping it on the floor.

Sebastian returned the wicked gleam, his eyes raking over my exposed skin.

Cool air hit my chest. "Your turn." I purred. Reaching for the bottom of him, he allowed me to peel the wet shirt from his body, no bubbles blocking the way, no covers to hide.

He reaches down, hands tentatively grasping the bottom hem. The muscles of his arms flex as he waist just there, contemplating.

I try not to stare, I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. But it's because I want to see his body, not gawk at the scars.

I swallow hard and whisper. "We can stop."

Placing his lips to my cheek. "No. Don't let me stop." He says with his eyes closed.

Then I grip at his back, pulling his shirt up towards his shoulders.

Pulling it up and over his head with a grunt. He emerged with his hair wild and a red faced eager smile. He sees me staring at him and his mouth curves to a mischievous grin. "Now we're getting somewhere".

Whatever Sebastian I knew feels gone. Not gone then. Evolved. Perhaps time is different in Azkaban too. Like it is in the Room of Requirement. This Sebastian has a broad chest made from hard work and strength. His pecks that flex as he tosses his sweater to the side, muscular and strong. Not intimidatingly so, pleasing and perfect and masculine in a way that makes my mouth go dry.

He swoops towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist. Our chests touch, his bare skin is so wonderfully warm against my own. My hands want to touch every part of his warm radiant body. Grinding up against him, I love the strong hard parts of him pressing against the soft parts of me.

My fingertips began a delicate exploration up and around his shoulder, across his collarbone, across the faint lines up his neck and to the base of his head. Plunging my fingers into his soft brown hair from the nape of his neck up to his scalp. Pulling him towards me.

His lips found mine, gentle. Soft. The kiss he might have given me if we had been given the time to actually court one another. Not been so tied down with curses and dark magic and never ending obligations. Mine. He was mine.

Sliding my arms around his shoulders. A moan parted my lips and Sebastian used the moment to slide his tongue inside.

A throaty groan vibrated against my lips and my breath hastened.

His mouth was warm and soft, and I only allowed a break from his taste if it was to shed more of what clothing separated us.

Sebastian's eager footing caused him to overstep, his body collided with mine, pinning us back into the door with a somewhat forceful thud.

"Sorry." He said pulling back.

But I didn't let him pull back far. "I like it." Giving him a sinful smile, yanking him back against me with optimistic force.