Chapter 5

Where on earth was Sejin?

I huffed in frustration, running my fingers through my hairs as I stared around me, wondering where on earth could he disappear.

The recording team had finalized the list of changes made in the songs for hts upcoming album, and somehow the files had ended up in my hand. How? Don't ask. Dude trusts me a lot to hand them to me so carelessly.

The styling team are going cray cray over the fact that some of the boys costumes are stained, and they have no idea what to do. Like seriously? You are the fucking styling team! Shouldn't you know what to do in these situations!?

But of course, they don't, or they do, I don't know. What I do know is that if I don't call good ole Sejin in time, they will burn the building down.

SEJIN! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Releasing yet another sigh of frustration, I decided to check the boys lounging quarters, only to run directly into someone.

"Ouch!" I yelped in pain as our heads bunped into each other, making me drop all the files in my hand. I rubbed my forehead while wnicing in pain, just as the person I bumped into dud the same before saying,  "I'm sorry. Here, let me help you."

So saying, she bent down and picked up the files, handing them back to me. Doing so, our fingertips brushed for the slightest of seconds, and as if someone had electrocuted my fingertips, a sudden jolt passed through me, making my senses suddenly turn sharp and very aware of my surroundings.

Aware of the girl before me.

It seemed like she must have felt something similar, fir she studied me with the same curiosity that I did to her, and although we looked very much the same age, something didn't seem okay about her.

She didn't seem...human.

Her eyes darted towards my belly, or more like the ID that hung around my neck, as if trying to know my position. Well girlie, I'm the BTS sub manager, and the last time I checked, no one with that face works in this building, that makes you, a trespasser.

Must be those delulu fans they have.

The girl finally spoke up, breaking the long silence."You are a manager? That's cool! But wh-"

"Who are you? And why are you coming from that way? I don't think I ever so you before? How did you get in?" I never knew I could sound authoritative let alone so protective of my boys.

OF BTS! I MEANT BTS! NOT MY BOYS ARE SHIT LIKE THAT!

Anyway...

The girl stared at my face without a real expression while I eyed her suspiciously. Then she took yet another look at my ID, and that irked me even more.

Who does she think she is to check my information? I'm the one legally working in this building while you are the trespasser! I-

Wait...this building...

I did a quick sweep of my surroundings yet again, and this time, not only did the girl before me seem strange, but the whole place.

True, it was still the HYBE building, some corridors, same decor, but for some reason, it did not feel like the HYBE I came to know.

Like it was from somewhere...else.

I was somewhere else.

The girl looked back at me as I sniffed the air, as if smelling something before muttering under my breath, "What the hell..."

"Ms Yoona is it? My name us Park Jisoo. You don't know me because you never saw me, but I have been with BTS for a long time now. But never have I seen you, a Sub Manager, with them. Care to explain?" For someone who was trespassing, she sure was confident. Only that now, I no longer think she is the one trespassing.