Chapter 7

I stared at the card in my hand, the one Jin San gave me. Twirling it between my fingers, I tilted my head sideways as I stared at it with an emotionless face.

And then I screeched. Really loud.

What on Earth was wrong with me!? He told me to call, to grab the coffee we couldn't! It was literally a date! Why then are you not calling you dumb ass!?

"Ugh!" I groaned before slumping down and burning myself in the many pillows in my bed, or more like grandma's bed. This was so tiring.

A guy had indirectly asked me out and I was hesitating. Not just any guy, but a handsome hottie at that! Will you ever get that chance!?

"I know but-" I sighed, sitting up again and resting my head in my hand as I shut my eyes.

I can't forget Yoongi's words from yesterday.

I gritted my teeth and sucked in a deep breath in an attempt to calm my rising anger, knowing it was of no use. But more than anger, I felt a yet a different emotion.

I felt betrayed.

Why? I had known all along what they were, and that was this. I knew and I was prepared. Why then does this surprise me so? Did I really start believing in all the goofy smiles and hair ruffles that they gave me that they were genuine?

Was I that easy to fool?

"Ugh! I don't know!" I groaned yet again, slumping back on the bed.  And as I lay there and breathed through my mouth, the card in my hand returned to my mind. Lifting it up, I stared at it and the words, replaying them over in my head.

"Silverspoon..." I muttered, my brain going into a frenzy as to where had I heard this before that it sounds so familiar. "Silverspoon... Silverspoon...where gave I heard you..."

Was it back in 2080? Did I have some connection with that? I don't know.

But I would find out soon, I must. If I go on this date, I'll know.

I'm going on a date!

-----------

I didn't go on a date.

I never made the phone call.

Never got my cup of coffee.

It's been two weeks.

I haven't seen a glimpse of Jin San ever.

Thankfully.

I don't think I would have been able to face him.

Nonetheless, Jin San was the last of my worries at the moment. What was constantly in my head the release of BTS album BE, that was today.

It was a major success, the fans were over the moon, the stuff were congratulating everyone, everything seemed lively and happy.

Everyone was happy. Save for some people. Bang PD. Pdogg. Seonduk. Sejin. And BTS.

BTS didn't seem very happy.

The cork of the champagne bottle popped of as the liquid gushed out in thick foam, making all the helping staff cheer and clap. The whole place was covered in excitement about finally their hardwork paying off in success, but for some very strange reason, BTS and their closest team didn't seem to enjoy one bit. If anything, the release of this album only made them look more grim.

Champagne glasses were passed on to everyone, and as I was given my own, I glanced at the seven boys standing in a corner, twirling their glasses in their hands with an empty look in their eyes, no smiles evident whatsoever.