Chapter 13

The city of Seoul was in a total frenzy, one I had never seen before. It was as if the whole country was at war, and any minute there would be a nuclear explosion. Yes, that is what it felt like.

Everywhere I saw, there were reporters, journalist, photographers, all trying to fight their way inside Silverspoon entertainment, while I stood there rooted to my spot and wondered how on earth would I ever get in.

There was no way I would be allowed inside. Not like this.
HYBE was crushed with people just like this. Then...what of the boy's dorm? Or their apartments? Is it the same there too?

You could always call...

Of course. I could call! Why didn't I think of that sooner? How dumb could I be?

Turning away from the massive crowd, I fished out my phone before pressing on Yoongi's number, waiting for the man to pick up.

"Come on." I muttered under my breath, tapping my foot impatiently. "Come on. Pick up, hyung. Pick up."

After what felt like centuries, the man finally picked up, but no words came.

"Hello? Hyung? Hyung is this you? Are you guys okay? What the hell is going on?"

No reply.

I stared at the concrete floor with my eyebrows creased in worry and lips parted to breath, waiting for any reply but nothing came, save for the soft breathing.

"Hyung..." I whispered, feeling like something was clenching my heart. Why was he being so silent.

"Yoona..." Yoongi slowly trailed off, making me jerk my head up swiftly as I sighed in relief. Thank god he replied.

But I was still not assured.

However this time I took my time to question the man, feeling like I was walking on thin glass, and that it would break any minute. With a soft voice, I asked. "Where are you?"

"At the airport."

What? The airport?

Why were they in the airport?

The sudden ominous feeling had my heart beat quickening as time seemed to slow down for me, while I contemplated on what to say next.

"Why...are you guys in...the airport?"

As much as I waited for his answer, a part of me felt like I already knew the answer. Like I already knew what was to come. And yet, I waited for Yoongi to answer.

"We are living the country for a while."

No...

"As crazy as it sounds, we need to do this. There is too much happening at once. Once the fire cools down, we will come back and fix this mess. We will-"

"Where are you guys?" I cut in, feeling my throat dry up as I waited for Yoongi to reply.

It seemed like Yoongi was debating whether to tell me or not, as he gave a long pause. But then he sighed, and decided the better of it. "Incheon Airport."

"I'll be there. Wait for me."

--------

"Yoona where are you?"

"I'm at Incheon Airport."

"Is that where BTS are?"

I stopped dead in my tracks, almost slipping in the smooth white riled floor as I contemplated over Sejin's question. "How did...you know?"

"There's a rumour circulating already. Most of the reporters are heading there now."

Fuck.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance, pulling at my hairs while cursing under my breath. I stared around the busy place, watching as people made their way around, busy in their own worlds. So many people, but not a sight of BTS.