Chapter 22

I panted for air as my footsteps finally slowed down and my running turned to slow walks and they stopped altogether. Placing my hands on my knees to catch a breath, I stared at my surroundings before my eyes fell on the building before me.

Incheon airport.

I made it.

Sucking in a deep breath, I stormed inside the building, taking quick glances around me as I eyed every single passing individual to make sure no one noticed me. The last thing I wanted was to be stopped half way through the plan. I had to find them right now.

The VIP lounges weren't hard to find, so when I burst into each and every door and found every single one of them empty, I felt like I had swallowed a mouthful of sand.

What...what is this? What is the meaning of this?

Where are they?

Did they leave already? That's impossible!

With my hands trembling in fear yet again, I slowly fished out my phone from my pocket before pressing on Yoongi's number, gnawing on my nails as I waited for him to pick up.

"Pick up...pick up. Damnit pick up Yoongi..."

What's taking him so long?

"Not sure how long I waited, but at one point the constant ringing in my ear had gotten so annoying that I was this close to yeeting my phone across the hallway had Yoongi's voice not spoken from the other end, calming me down in an instant.

But I was still in troubled waters.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Hello Yoongi? Hyung is that you?"

"Yoona? What's wrong? Is everything alright?"

I grit my teeth at his stupidity.

It's not me you should be worrying about you fool.

"Where are you guys? Did you already leave?"

"Leave? No. We are still here."

"Here where? In the airport?"

"No. In the apartment."

They are still...in the apartment?

Biting on my lower lip, I prepared myself to tell him what I had planned without sounded like a total freak or more importantly, like I had lost my mind.

Hopefully, he listen.

"Okay, listen to me Hyung." I began, slowly walking out of the hallway and out of the airport as I prepared to break into a run again. "Do not leave the apartment. No matter what happens, stay there. Understood?"

Of course, a sentence like that raises a lot of alarms.

"B-but we have a flight in a few hours-"

"Yoongi hyung please just this once! This once listen to me and stay home with the guys! No matter what anyone tells don't leave! Okay?"

"But...but w-why? What's wrong? Yoona where are you? What's going on?"

I stopped in the middle of the street, panting heavily while the blood rushed to my ears. "I'm coming to you guys right now. Stay where you are. I'm coming and I'll explain everything. Don't leave. Don't run away. You get that?"

Yoongi made no reply for a long time, as if he was thinking. Just when I thought he would decline, his electric voice spoke again.

"Okay."