Chapter 19

It all happened exactly like how it did before, but I woke up in a different room. I looked around in the room, nothing was the same. I glanced at my leg, but it wasn't broken or bandaged. But I noticed my arm was.

I noticed I was wearing similar clothing to Aisha. I glanced around the room like before and saw the same thing, food on the side of me and clothing on the other.

I quickly changed, but I heard the door shuffle, I heard the door slowly open. I grabbed the plate of food at started throwing it at whoever was there.

When I ran out I saw who was there. It was...me?

"Aishaaaa!" I cooed.

What? Why would I even do that? Ew!
But the next thing I know, I have no control over my voice.

"NIAMI!! WHAT'S GOING ON?? WHERE AM I?? WHERE WERE YOU?? I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!" I said-I meant Aisha said.

It was kind of confusing, just hearing my weird voice and Aisha panic was weird.

It pretty much was like how I remember, where Aisha and I were talking, and then I told her about Mya's condition, but then I told her I have to show her something.

We went back to the same room as before. The red room, but it darker than before, like it didn't have the bright light.

But I saw something. A figure in the corner. Hunched up, crying. I glanced at myself, and it wasn't me who I looked at. I mean like you know how my mind is in Aisha's and the roles are switched from how my reality, or dream, or whatever happened with me!

Anyways, I saw that the figure crying was myself. But I saw someone else, another person, Maya?

Aisha started walking towards the figure in the corner.

"H-hey." Aisha said.

The figure looked up, I had snot and tears running down my face. Man, I looked really horrible.

"Aisha?" I perked up a little.

Aisha nodded and tried to pull me into a hug. I had refused to hug her.

"Why? Why did you leave me? You seem perfectly fine!! How could you??" I yelled while crying.

Aisha pulled back, and tried to hug me again. But I just started crying more.

"Aisha you betrayed me." I cried.

No. This can't be right. I told myself, er Aisha. You know this is kind of hard to explain. Anyways, I was confused. Why would I say this to Aisha?

I woke up. I sat up breathing heavily. What just happened? Was this a dream? I looked around and realized that it wasn't a dream. Aisha was sitting in front of me, I looked up at her, tears were streaming down my face.

"Wh-what's going on?" I say.

Aisha looked at me puzzled.

"You were blaming me for...what I did...to...you." Aisha said quietly.

"What are you talking about? What did you do to me?" I said confused.

"Niami...please...please don't make me say it again!" Aisha cried.

Anger fused inside me.

"I DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!! AFTER ALL WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!" I screamed.

Aisha jumped and nodded her head.

"I-I'm sorry...I was forced..." Aisha started.

"Forced to do what?" I said coldly.

She took a deep breath.

"I was forced by Maya to do some tests on you. The tests were to see if you were mentally capable or incapable to advance to the next level." Aisha said.

"What level? What advanced level?" I said puzzled.

"Niami...we...we had a demon possess you." Aisha said cautiously.

I started laughing.

"Ah, so you expect me to believe that my two best friends possessed me with some demon because of my mental stability?" I said laughing.

Aisha stared at me, "yes."

I stopped laughing, and slapped Aisha.

"Snap your freaking mind out of whatever Maya has you under!!" I scolded.

"Niami! I'm not under anything!! I'm flipping serious!!!" She scolded back.

I started crying.

"So I'm insane?" I said.

"Well yes and no. But I wouldn't say insane, you just have a possession, that won't come out until we release it, but all the tests, and exorcisms done wasn't enough." Aisha said calmly.

"SO WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET THAT THING POSSESS ME???" I shouted.

"I'm sorry Niami...but it wasn't my choice..." Aisha trailed.

"W-what?? Who's choice was it?" I said angrily.

"Maya's." Aisha replied.

Anger fused inside me, actually I was passed angry. I heard a door open, I looked in the direction, and out came Maya.

"YOU B-" I started yelling.

"Bup bup bup! No need for your harsh words." Maya cut me off.

Maya walked towards me, but stopped a couple of inches away. She then kneeled in front of me. I heard Aisha get up, she grabbed something and pulled it behind me, it was chains.

I heard the clatter from the chains graze across the floor.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I questioned.

No one said anything. They just looked at me, Aisha grabbed my ankles, and locked the chains around them. She grabbed my wrists and chained them, she then shoved my back, so that I was flat against the wall. She then tied the chain around my stomach. She left me alone and then clicked a button, and the chain held me onto the wall.

I started screaming in pain. My ankle was throbbing, and head was killing me.

"M-Maya ar-are you-you sure...th-this'll work?" Aisha stuttered.

Maya glared at Aisha.

"Ugh! How many times do I have to tell you...this is the only way we can help her. I know you don't like my way of doing this, but that thing inside her is not going to be cooperative." Maya said blatantly.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed.

The pain was surging and bursting everywhere in my body.

"It's starting." Maya said.

Maya walked up to me, but that's when I knew they were telling the truth. It came out.