Chapter 30

I screeched as the saw dug through my skin. Blood pouring, and gushing from my shoulder.

"Please...stop!!" I cried.

He just kept smiling...and cutting.

I could see the blood splatter on his cruel face, covering his mask with dark specks of red. My eyesight began to blur again. My body going numb, I-I can't feel anything. It's...I can't feel my arm. My eyes start to droop, and the last thing I see is that dark, cruel smile.

In the darkness I can't see, but I can hear. I hear the slight ticking of a clock, counting seconds, minutes, hours...I can hear the slight buzz and crack of bone...I can hear the dark chuckle from that man. This is it. Am I dead? Why is it so dark? Where am I?

I can't feel the metal on that bed nor any of the instruments used on me. Did I pass out? Did I slip into a coma? I can hear everything, but what does this mean?

I hear the buzzing stop abruptly, and a heavy sigh.

"Tsk. Tsk. Why did you force me to do this?" The man asked.

"Do you have a choice?" A deep voice replied.

"...no but please...you told me to do this to you...I can't keep this up. I need to see them...please let me see them." The man said.

See who? What is going on?

"No. I will choose when you've had enough. Now continue with the operation." It said.

"But sir...the longer I continue, her chance of dying increases." The man says.

Wait...so I'm not dead?

"She's nowhere close...doctor...I know her, she has more to go." It said.

Alrighty...another round of confusion. HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

"Y-y-yes sir..." The man replied.

I heard footsteps departure, and a door slam shut. Next, I hear the man exhale sharply.

"I'm sorry, love. If I let you go...you must leave, and never come back. Save my daughter and your other friend...please save my baby girl." The man whispered.

Wait...who's his daughter? Does this mean Maya and Aisha are still alive? IF I COULD SPEAK I WOULD GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING!

I tried to furrow my eyebrows or do something to get through this man.

"Save Maya..." Said the man.

Maya is his daughter? Yoooooooooooooo. ~ploooooot twiiiiiiiist~ Niami, now is not the time...all of a sudden I heard the saw click on again. I heard it grinding against something...like metal?

Is he...is he cutting through the chains? Next thing I know, I feel this sharp pain in my neck, and my eyes shoot open. I take a deep breathe in...I felt like I haven't been breathing for hours!

Light poured into my eyes, I went blind for a couple minutes, but blinked a couple times so that I can get adjusted. I saw the man...he was dark-skinned, and had a warm "glow" in his eyes...I honestly don't know, overall he seemed caring, yet serious.

"Do not scream. Do not yell. Do not speak louder than above the tone I am talking to you in." He whispered.

I nodded my head.

"Good. Now, I am giving you the chance to run away and save my daughter." He said.

"Maya? Maya is your daughter?" I quietly asked.