Chapter 5

I shot up out of bed and grabbed the nearest thing I could think of as a weapon. Dad slowly went to the door, the banging grew louder and louder. We all looked at each other slowly. I looked at Aisha, she looked back at me. I remember everything that happened last night. I was shaking, as I looked around to my family I saw that they had "weapons" too. It seemed like forever, the banging started to grow more heavier, dad looked through the peep hole, it was the police!

Dad opened the door, I could see on his face that he was about to start yelling, but as he opened the door, our jaws dropped. We saw the officer's head hug by a string above the door, his body was cut all over, and we saw the blood written on the wall,

"I told you I would find you, I guess you wanted to find me! Remember last night!"

There was a smiley face at the end of it! Aisha and I started to cry. We told our family everything that happened last night. I could see that everyone was worried, not only about Mya, but about Aisha and I. I couldn't help but think that it was my fault, I didn't blame Aisha, I blamed myself. I was the one who hurt Mya.

Aisha and I were still crying. Our parents held us, until we realized that we didn't call the police. My dad pulled out his phone and dialed 911, dad told the operator everything that happened this morning. We just waited until the police came, they asked us questions, took pictures of the body, and we told them everything that we could.

We needed to continue moving all over the area, that way, Mya, might have a hard time finding us. I don't know, I just wanted it to be over. We went on a bus and just went all over the town, nothing happened. The whole time, all I could think about was the hospital.

I never understood why Aisha and I went there in the first place. So much for 13 months of peace. Anyways, we went to get some food, then we just shopped around. I got a beanie, a hair clip, some shirts and one pair of jeans. I didn't get much, just because I know that we'll be moving a lot, and running.

We sat down for lunch and Aisha said she had to go to the bathroom, I went with her just to make sure she is safe. It's kind of a buddy system we have, especially since Mya went crazy. Aisha and I walked over to the bathroom, before we stepped inside, Aisha began freaking out. I guess she was thinking about Mya too, we both were terrified.

All we know, is that Mya stalks us and wants us to die. We went into the bathroom, Aisha and I were still talking about what happened, and I didn't know what to say, i just kept saying,

"I know", or "yeah", or "I don't know what to do"

All I know is that Mya needs to be taken care of, and I'm thinking that we might die. Eventually Mya wants us to die, she kills other people and sends us messages with their blood! I got used to seeing blood, but I haven't gotten used to the way Mya kills. Aisha and I were still talking, when a young girl walks in. Our mouths drop open as we see the girl walk by.