Chapter 21

We were hugging. I was holding tight, I didn't want to let go. My vision started to blur again, weird...my grip tightened on Aisha and Maya. Wait...why...I'm not doing this...I shot open my eyes, my body became numb. What is this thing doing to me?

Aisha and Maya immediately stopped hugging me, Aisha started crying and clutching her arm. I look at it, it was pouring with blood.

"A-Aisha..." I tried to say.

But nothing came out. I was trying to move my mouth, nothing was working. This "demon" had control over me. I felt something growing out of my back. I screamed in pain, my face started to hurt, my arms and legs started to go numb, my stomach started to churn. I saw the darkness fill the room.

Maya started to chant and throw things again at me, is that...blood??? Was she throwing blood at me?? Oh yeah Maya!! Erase the demon by throwing blood at it!! That will totally work!!

Darkness was continuing to fill the room, my body slowly went numb from the pain. I tried to glance at my body but I couldn't. It was stopping me from trying to control my body. All I could see was what was in front of me, which of course was Maya and Aisha.

Maya looked terrified, but she still continued to chant. Aisha clutched on her arm, and chanting with seriousness. Th-they really did care...I'm sorry guys...I really am...

The room was growing darker and darker by the second. Why is my face hurting? Wait...am I-am I screaming again? No...I wouldn't been able to tell...right? UGH! I just want to end this freaking demon!!

The room looked as if it was full of black smoke, soon I couldn't see anything. Please don't hurt Aisha and Maya, I prayed silently. I waited for something to happen, nothing did. Just complete silence. Did Maya and Aisha fix this? Is it over? Am I dead? What is going on?

A dark chuckle grew from my throat. My vision cleared. I saw Aisha and Maya curled in a ball on the floor clutching their stomachs.

"No!! What did you do to them??" I tried to scream.

Another dark chuckle came from my throat.

"Did you really think it would be that easy?" Something said.

What's going on? What? Who said that?

"Huh...I guess you guys weren't as strong has I thought you were..."

Who is saying this? I saw Maya rise on her feet. Aisha slowly stood on her feet.

"You may think you won, but you didn't...we still have more to do..." Maya said.

Oh god. WHY CAN'T I JUST CONTROL MY FREAKING BODY!!!?? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!

A dark chuckle erupted from my throat,

"YOU THINK A MERE MORTAL CAN STOP ME??" It said again.

That's not me, I-I sound nothing like that...

Maya, coughing said,

"ENOUGH. WE FINISH OUR FIGHT NOW!"

Aisha stood up clutching a sword and a glass of water. Wait...how did she have a sword? What? WHAT IS GONNA DO WITH THE WATER?? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?? I looked over at Maya who seems to be in armor some how...WHERE THE HELL DID THE ARMOR COME FROM??